- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Payroll Year-End 2011: Latest IRS Reporting Requirements You Need to Know Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Last year the IRS fined employers $13 billion in additional taxes and penalties for non-compliance. How can you ensure that your company's 2011 year-end payroll reporting is correct, complete and filed on time, while preparing for the changes that start in January 2012? Avoid costly mistakes and join us for this 60-minute webinar and discover:
- Changes to W-2 and 941 reporting: What is new & what has changed
- A complete year-end checklist for your payroll reporting compliance
- Latest legislation & state regulations impacting year-end reporting
- Healthcare Reform: What must be reported starting January 2012
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your staff with straightforward solutions to navigate the complex issues that impact your 2011 year-end and 2012 year-beginning payroll.
- Bulletproof Your Company from IRS: Compliance Issues for 2011 YE & 2012
- Reconcile forms W2 and 941: What to do if differences are discovered
- Important 2012 payroll changes for unemployment reporting
- Your state law says one thing; the federal government another - Now what?
- Be IRS Audit Ready: What Your Payroll Department Needs to Do Now!
- Fringe benefits: YE taxation & reporting requirements you need to know
- W-2 and W-4 reporting: Easy step by step guide for 2011
- Changes to SUI rates, taxable wage limits, wage and hour issues
- Healthcare Reform & Payroll Reporting: Keys to Stay Compliant
- Your 2011 YE preparation checklist: Avoid liability & fines
- How to report employer provided health coverage
- New pending regulations & current IRS guidance: All you need to know
- Question and Answer Session - Hear the expert answer your Year-End Reporting questions!
Mindy Harada, CPP is an employment tax specialist and has over 20 years of employment tax experience as an independent consultant, an employee of two of the Big 4 accounting firms, and as a payroll tax auditor with the state of CA.
- Ms. Harada provides consulting services encompassing the complete array of human resource and payroll tax issues. These include payroll tax minimization studies, downsize consulting, payroll tax compliance reviews, and independent contractor studies. Mindy represents clients in many different industries at both the state and federal level during independent contractor and payroll compliance audits.
- Ms. Harada is currently a Director with PricewaterhouseCooper's Employment Tax practice. Ms. Harada's prior employment as a Tax Auditor IV with the Employment Development Department, State of California, has allowed her to assist clients undergoing a payroll tax audit. She spent two years as a Hearing Specialist before the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, representing the EDD during the administrative appeals process.
- Ms. Harada is a frequent presenter on various employment tax topics at APA events on the west coast and for several payroll service providers on a national basis. She has presented before the California Society of CPAs and has also spoken at several California Payroll Conferences as well as Conferences in the Pacific Northwest and many other locations throughout the country.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.