- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Coaching Skills to Keep Your Customer Service Reps from Leaving
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Great customer service coaches create environments with higher morale, tremendous loyalty and increased productivity. How can you effectively become an excellent
coach to impact your reps' performance? Join us of a 60-minute webinar where you
and your team will discover:
- Perfecting the skills needed to coach & lead your team effectively
- How to coach your reps & keep them happy with: Engage & motivate
- Effectively handle attitude problems, rule-breakers & burnout
- Monitor & improve poor performance without breaking relationships
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with essential management skills to
effectively keep your customer service reps happy and working hard.
- Leadership Techniques Proven to Increase Customer Service Productivity
- How to effectively inspire and motivate your unenthusiastic reps
- Coaching skills for optimal service performance: Establish guidelines
- Essential ways to encourage your reps when they are under pressure
- Manage the newest generation: Relate & connect to the young workforce
- What Matters Most to the Customer Service Reps: Don't Lose Your Best
- Dimensions of employee engagement: How to make them feel appreciated
- Tips to avoid stress inducers that cause high rates of turnover
- How to build a culture where reps want to deliver superior service
- Recognize Rep Burnout Before it is Too Late
- How to catch signs of early burnout within your service center
- Strategies to implement to minimize burnout & turnover
- Ways to change bad behavior: Improve morale before they are exhausted
Live question and answer session - Have your specific coaching reps questions answered!
Kerry Weiner Elkind and Andy Elkind have more than 25 years of
experience in helping service and sales leaders improve bottom-line results through
effective coaching. They specialize in helping companies define their sales and service
strategies, and then execute those strategies effectively on the front line.
- Kerry and Andy co-authored Service To Sales: Changing Culture and Mindset in Your Call Center,
and Kerry co-authored Free Agents: People and Organizations Creating a New Working Community. They
are also contributing writers to many internet and nationally syndicated publications.
- As the founders of the Elkind Group, Kerry and Andy have implemented coaching and performance
management systems for many leading organizations, improving service and boosting sales across
varied industries from telecommunications, to consumer products, to travel and hospitality.
- Their prestigious client list includes such diverse businesses as AT&T, Expedia, E. & J.
Gallo Winery, Herbalife, Liberty Mutual Insurance, T-Mobile, and many others.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.