- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Planning Creative Events That Get Results: What Nonprofits Need to Know
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
A successfully planned and well executed fundraising event can mean a huge financial boost for your nonprofit organization. What are specific strategies you can use to obtain sponsorships for your event? How can you use the latest tools to spread the word for your fundraiser and generate attendance? Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Creative fundraising – tips for new & exciting event ideas
- Specific strategies to raise more money with event sponsorships
- The latest tools to market your event & gain attendance
- 3 great tips to bring your mission to life during your fundraiser
Our 60-minute webinar will provide you with the latest strategies to make your fundraising event a huge success that will help spread the word about your nonprofit's mission and gain financial support.
- Setting Your Fundraiser Up for Success - Tips for Starting Off Right
- Keys to choosing the right type of event for your audience
- Beyond silent auctions & golf outings -creative fundraiser ideas
- Specific ways to make your event an engaging experience
- Raise More Money -Strategies to Get Sponsors on Board for Your Event
- How to identify the right sponsorship prospects – keys to getting started
- What's in it for your sponsor – tips to establish a win/win relationship
- Mistakes nonprofits make when securing sponsors & how to avoid them
- Promoting Your Event - Marketing Tips that Attract Supporters
- How to effectively use social networking tools to spread the word
- Keys to design attention grabbing email invitations & reminders
- Tips for creative follow-up to make your donors feel special
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific event planning questions answered
Loretta Lowe, CMP Meeting Planning and Special Events.
- For the past 20 years, Loretta has worked as an event professional in the San Francisco Bay Area, handling corporate and association meeting programs world-wide. Projects have included, corporate business meetings, incentive travel programs, user-conferences, BarCamp events, marketing product road shows, client and customer appreciation events, pharmaceutical CME programs and numerous fund-raising events
- For several years, Loretta was a non-profit association meeting professional for the United Association of Equipment leasing, developing successful sponsorship strategies for two annual conferences and fundraisers.
- Loretta charitable fundraising events for Bikes Belong ("Roadmate"), the San Francisco Boys and Girls Club, Make-A-Wish Foundation, All Hands Disaster Relief.
- In addition to running her own company, Loretta also teaches meeting and event management at San Francisco State University and taught, "Meeting Management for Non-Profit Associations" at San Francisco, San Jose and Sonoma State Universities.
- In 1999 she won the "Meeting Professional of the Year" honor from Meeting Professionals International, Northern California Chapter and in 2009, she won the "Educator of the Year" award from the Professional Conference Manager's Association.
- She helped to co-found the Meetings Community (MeCo), an online list serv for meeting professionals and is leading a project to produce an educational video on the event industry.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.