- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Women’s Leadership Summit: Power of Projecting Confidence and Credibility Webinar Recording Price:
497.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Women who possess powerful communication skills have more opportunities to gain the cooperation of those around them and achieve success. Progressive Business Women's Leadership (PBWL) is pleased to present this special 3 hour training that is broken in three 60-minute webinars where you and your team will discover:
- Leadership skills that build trust and establish credibility
- Keys to developing rapport and creating strong alliances
- Techniques to improve how you are perceived by others
- How women leaders maintain composure in tough situations
In these 60-minute programs you and your team will learn effective ways to take control of situations and strengthen your level of professionalism through assertive behavior. Gain tools that will help you succeed as a woman professional in your workplace.
- Additional Program Benefits
- All attendees receive PBWL Workbooks - to apply high-impact learning to future situations
- Sessions recorded and available - if you are unable to attend all three
- Multiple Q&A sessions to ensure your specific issues are addressed and skill building exercises/homework to enhance your learning experience
- Certificate of Completion granted for 4 hours self study - 3 hours training + 1 hour homework
- $100 discount given for this exclusive training (discount price is reflected in advertised price)
- Session One: Communication Skills to Build Your Credibility
- Proven steps for persuading others and gaining cooperation
- When to say "no": Never make a commitment you can't keep again
- 9 techniques that help you build a "transparency edge"
- Question and answer session
- Skill building exercises/homework given at end of session
- Session Two: Tips to Managing How Others Perceive You
- Question and answer session on session one exercises
- The most effective way to ask for feedback - and why you should
- Misperceptions of women in business: What you can do to prevent them
- Seven myths of feedback - common mistakes you can avoid
- Skill building exercises/homework and Question and answer given at end of session
- Session Three: Keys to Handling Tough Situations with Composure
- Question and answer session on session two exercises
- Keeping emotions in check: How to stay poised in difficult situations
- Ways to identify problems sooner and get faster resolution
- Steps for building trust and getting collaboration from others
Closing Remarks & Final Question and Answer Session
- Additional Inclusive Conference Materials
- Access to Progressive Business Women's Leadership Blog
http://pbpconferences.wordpress.com/ with certificate program, training
sessions, and course related articles.
- Invitation to join Progressive Business Women's Leadership Group on Facebook, an excellent source to network with colleagues and speakers
- Call 800-964-6033 ext #259 for additional information
- Workshop Exercise during the training
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- Ms. Jett has worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies. Pamela has served clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony,
- The United Way, NASA, plus many other notable organizations.
She is the developer of several learning programs including "Communicate with Confidence: A Woman's Guide" and "Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System."
Her programs take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results
This program has been approved for 1 credit hour toward your 2009 Women's Leadership Certificate of Completion. For more information about the 2009 Women's Leadership Certificate, please visit the Women's Leadership Blog at http://pbpconferences.wordpress.com.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$497.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.