- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Dump Discounts: Get Reps to Sell Value and Not Take the Easy Way Out Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
It's tempting in our current climate to constantly slash prices and give sales discounts - How can you motivate your sales team to sell the value of products regardless of rejection? Boost your bottom line and sales by getting your front line sales force to buy-in to your product. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to gain buy-in from your sales team: Increase profits
- Tips to motivate your sales team: Ditch discounts & increase value selling
- Proven ways to overcome price objections
- How to sell value vs. price: Boost your bottom line
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide your sales team with essential skills to stop price selling, overcome rejection and motivate your team to boost your bottom line.
- Motivate Your Sales Team in Today's Tough Economy
- Ways to change your team from excuse-driven to action-driven
- How to present your price confidently
- Ways to sell value: Ditch discounts for quality
- Selling Value - Not Price: What your Sales Team Needs for Success
- Fear no more: How to overcome asking for a higher price
- Raising your staff morale: Keys to success
- Keys to identifying the real object: and solving it
- Keys to Shoot Down Price Objections: Turn Failure into Success
- Proven ways to lower the importance of price with customers
- Low-cost ways to rewarding outstanding sales reps
- Secrets that make or break the deal: What you need to know
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to your specific selling questions.
Colleen Stanley- is president of SalesLeadership, Inc. She frequently speaks on selling value and overcoming price objections. She is a monthly columnist for national Business Journals, co-author of "Motivational Selling" and author of "Growing Great Sales Teams: Lessons from the Cornfield".
- Colleen is a popular speaker for Vistage International, Women's Leadership Exchange and was the featured speaker on sales for the 2006 New York Times Small Business Summit.
- Ms. Stanley is on the board of directors for The Tennyson Center for Children, Association for Corporate Growth and National Speakers Association.
- She was vice president of sales and marketing for Varsity Spirit Corporation. During her 10 years at Varsity, sales increased from 8M to 90M. Varsity was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the 200 fastest growing companies in the United States in 1994 and 1995.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.