- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Tips and tricks for using Google Calendar for Administrative Professionals
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Learning Google Calendar is becoming necessary for Administrative Professionals - replacing Microsoft Outlook as the time-saving calendar software.With Google Calendar, you can easily access important tasks and simplify timing agendas with useful collaboration tools. Please join us to discover little-known features and shortcuts in a 60-minute webinar where you will learn:
- How to get started with Google Calendar: Save time
- Keys to creating a group calendar: Manage infinite calendars
- How to sync with Outlook: Techniques to managing your team's calendar
- Learn the differences that make Google Calendar better than Outlook
In this 60-minute webinar, you will learn steps to use Google Calendar to successfully organize your boss, your team, and yourself to be more productive and efficient from day 1.
- The Ins and Outs of Google Calendar: Ease your Day & Stay Organized
- Easy ways to get started with Google Calendar immediately
- Simple keys to color code dates and agendas for on-the-fly referencing
Customize reminders: get emails, on screen pop-ups, and iGoogle notices
- Discover Google Calendar's Collaboration Tools: Easier than Outlook
- Syncing Google Calendar with Outlook: Stay up to date with latest technologies
- Shared Calendars: strategies to balance your team's multiple calendars in a few easy steps
- Keep your supervisor on track: Become an indispensable admin
- Google Calendar as the Center Piece to Your Organization
- Keep coworkers and peers connected with easy access to dates, meetings and events
- Learn indispensable tools not available in Microsoft Outlook
- How to dominate your daily tasks and long-term projects with Google Calendars
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific Google Calendar questions answered!
Cindy Lane is an Educator, Instructional Technology Specialist and a Network Sherpa. She is also an adjunct professor teaching online classes for SBU, Mizzou and eLearning for MO educators. She assists teachers in her roles as a Discovery Education certified trainer, Master Trainer for Intel Teach to the Future, and an eMINTS Instructional Trainer.
- She has presented at state, national and international conferences for the past seven years. Cindy is extremely innovative and resourceful and specializes in finding unique and creative ways to use traditional technology.
- Cindy is Missouri's first Google Certified Teacher and has facilitated a Google Teacher Academy in Chicago, IL. She is the founder of the GCT/CUE Dinner Club Webinar Series, a monthly presentation that is able to be viewed by the 300+ Google Certified Teachers around the world.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.