- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Google Analytics for Nonprofits: Understand Clicks, Trends & Track Results Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Google Analytics is a valuable tool for nonprofits to analyze and identify what works and what doesn't in your web marketing efforts. Knowing what information to analyze, understanding trends and taking action based on the tracked results will help target the interests of your prospects and donors. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Keys to determine what data your nonprofit should analyze
- How to use Google Analytics to measure your marketing efforts
- Basic configuration steps to make sure you're getting the data you need
- Proven ways to determine what is & isn't working on your website
In this practical, 60-minute webinar you will be provided with the latest information and strategies to effectively use Google Analytics to better understand your web visitors and connect with your constituents, resulting in improved revenue for your nonprofit organization.
- Analyzing the Data: Let Google Analytics do the Work for You
- Understanding key metrics - how to make sense of the data
- Basic analysis techniques to help you improve your online results
- How to use Intelligence to analyze web traffic & more
- Using Google Analytics to Measure Your Nonprofit Marketing Efforts
- Tips to get started - tracking your marketing campaigns
- Keys to identify where you're failing in your marketing efforts
- Valuable strategies to change & improve your marketing initiatives
- Google Analytics for Your Nonprofit: Strategies to Measure Outcomes
- How to use Google Analytics to quantify your website goals
- Micro vs. macro conversions - how to measure different elements of success
- Critical tools to track conversions - what you need to know
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Google Analytics questions answered
Justin Cutroni is Director of Digital Intelligence at WebShare, an online marketing and web analytics firm based in Phoenix.
- Mr. Cutroni has worked in the technology consulting field for over ten years as an independent consultant and at international companies such as Accenture.
- Prior to joining WebShare, Justin was the Senior Director for Analytics at EpikOne, consulting with hundreds of organizations around the globe to optimize their use of Google Analytics.
- Mr. Cutroni is an industry leader, widely read blogger and author of Google Analytics Shortcuts from O'Reilly and co-author of Performance Marketing with Google Analytics to be published in 2010 by Wiley.
- Justin holds a degree in Mechanical and Aerospace engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.