- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Build a Powerful Board that Can Fundraise: Keys to Raise More Money Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Are you frustrated by board members who will do anything but raise money? The reality is that Fund development by your board is critical to your nonprofit organization. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- 7 strategies to move your board beyond the fear of fundraising
- Creative techniques to ignite passion for the cause & increase donations
- Ways to manage expectations - yours and your board's
- Keys to recruit a board who embraces their fundraising responsibilities
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn techniques to ignite the passion for your cause and motivate your board to raise more money.
- Success Breeds Success: Moving Beyond the Fear of Fundraising
- How to get board members to "buy in" to their fundraising duties
- 3 strategies to overcome the fear of "making the ask"
- Common mistakes of getting the board involved & how to overcome them
- Creating a Fundraising Culture: Strategies You Need to Know
- Managing expectations - setting the scene for what is required
- Easy ways board members can help raise more money
- Creative techniques to "share the story" & increase donations
- Proven Strategies to Make Positive Changes in Your Organization
- The 3 types of board members & their role in fundraising
Keys to identify, cultivate and recruit new board members
- Best practices for creating positive board/staff relationships
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific fundraising questions answered.
Wayne Olson is the author of Think Like a Donor as well as owner of White Trout Media, a company which provides web and video content for charities nationwide.
- Wayne regularly hosts board and staff retreats for nonprofits, teaching and leading board development, donor relations, and planned giving.
- Mr. Olson writes for a national planned giving publisher where his writing is used by hundreds of charities.
- He is a frequent speaker, most recently at the International A-F-P Conference in New Orleans and the Practical Planned Giving Conference in San Diego. He is also a regular contributor to Planned Giving Today.
- Wayne has enjoyed planned giving roles with the American Cancer Society, the University of Richmond and The Trust Company of Virginia.
- He earned his law degree from Stetson University and his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.