- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Top 10 HR Employment Law Mistakes: Minimize Legal Liability, Be Compliant Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
2011 ADA and other employment law updates are here, and companies are already dealing with record numbers of EEO charges and employment lawsuits. With unprecedented employment law risk, legislative and regulatory activity, what steps can you take to avoid the top HR work-place pitfalls and stay out of court? Join us for this 60-minute webinar, where you and your staff will discover:
- 2011 ADA, GINA & more: Straightforward answers to HR nightmares
Top 10 employment law HR mistakes & the best ways to avoid them
- Keys to minimize work-place related penalties & back pay lawsuits
- FMLA & FLSA: Ways to take advantage of the latest regulations
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the most critical 2011 ADA and employment law updates to avoid the top HR work-place mistakes and keep your company out of court.
- 2011 ADA & Employment Law Critical Updates: What HR Needs to Know
- New ADA rules & definitions: How to avoid legal liability
- Providing "reasonable accommodation": What are your new obligations
Latest GINA provisions & other critical issues for HR
- Top HR Employment Law Mistakes: Avoid Lawsuits & Penalties
- FLSA compliance: Keys to avoid employee misclassification
Solutions to take advantage of the latest FMLA regulation
- Discrimination & harassment: Legal do's & don'ts for HR
- Bulletproof Your Internal Policies: Be Prepared, Avoid Liability
- Email, blogs & social media: Critical privacy guidance for HR
- Retaliation-based lawsuits: What you can do to protect your company
- Recent court decisions: Solutions to keep your policies up-to-date
- Live question & answer session - Have your specific Employment Law questions answered!
Max Muller has more than 36 years of business experience as an attorney, businessman and professional trainer.
- In 1990, drawing on his diverse background, he began a consulting practice focusing on providing practical solutions in the areas of workplace legalities, e.g., equal employment opportunity, sexual harassment, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, FLSA, ADEA, etc.; safety and health regulatory compliance (OSHA); facilities management; and, warehousing/ inventory control.
- He authored several books like "The Manager's Guide to HR: Hiring, Firing, Performance Evaluations, Documentation, Benefits, and Everything Else You Need to Know." AMACOM Books and SHRM, New York City, January 2009.
- He has presented more than 3,000 seminars, webinars and pod-casts all over the world attended or listened to by more than 100,000 people.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.