- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
How Admins Create Dynamite Presentations That Blow Their Audience Away Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Whether it's creating presentations for your manager or assembling a proposal of your own to improve things in your office, admins need polished presentation skills if they want to advance their careers and earn respect. But what is it that separates an ordinary presentation from an extraordinary one? How can you hook your audience from your first word to your last PowerPoint slide? Please join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Successful preparation tips that create memorable presentations
- How to grab the audience's attention and get your ideas heard
- Strategies to build confidence on & off the stage: Rise above public speaking fear
- Secrets to making your PowerPoint slides and handouts visually appealing
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to provide administrative professionals with minute-taking skills to make you an invaluable member of your organization
- Admins in the Spotlight: Essential Skills for Making Winning Presentations
- Starting strong: Making a great first impression with your presentation
Tips to make you visible & memorable to your intended audience
- How admins can avoid the biggest mistakes presenters make in all arenas
- Be Heard: Practical Speaking Tips for Successful Presentations
- Preparing to succeed: 10 ways for admins to build confidence & avoid anxiety
- From the Peanut Gallery: Dealing with the Q&A session
- Scoring your PSQ Quiz: Assessing your communication strengths
- Show off Your Skills: Grab Your Audience's Attention & Don't Let Go!
- Strategies for making successful & memorable PowerPoint Presentations
- Handouts that stand out: Making supplemental material that gets noticed
- Engaging "virtual" audiences: Vital tips for teleconference presentations
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific presentation questions answered!
Lois Phillips, PhD is an expert in communication skills development with particular expertise in how women and men communicate differently as public speakers. A former university executive, she is the primary author of WOMEN SEEN AND HEARD: LESSONS LEARNED FROM SUCCESSFUL SPEAKERS and has spoken at many professional conferences, including the JFK School and Babson College MBA program.
- Dr. Phillips has hosted two cable television programs about the changing roles of women and men as they affect the workplace and family life; she was co-host of DIALOGUES, a talk show about current events and "thought leaders," produced through KCLU, an NPR affiliate.
- Facilitating corporate and non-profit retreats to establish strategic plans, Dr. Phillips is a community and professional leader and has won many awards for her work in education and affirmative action.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.