- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
E-mail Skills for the Service Rep: Keys to Provide Exceptional Service Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Consumers no longer want to have to talk to a live person when they can just send an email at their convenience. It can be a daunting task to transfer emotion customers need via email when reps are comfortable talking on the telephone. How can your service department deliver outstanding service through email, while saving time and money? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Techniques to write your email: Strategies to get the greatest impact
- How to avoid killer grammar mistakes when "righting" to your customer
- Go above and beyond: Why you should not JUST answer their questions
- Building rapport with tone: How to connect with your customer via email
This 60-minute webinar will provide you and your reps improve their email skills to customers.
- Personalize It: Strategies to Make an Impersonal Email a Personal Letter
- Build instant rapport: Techniques to create a casual tone to your email
- Why the structure of your email is important to the customer’s appeal
- How to effectively personalize without wasting hours: Make them happy
- Back to the Basics: Organizational Tips to Ensure a Proper Email
- Proofread like a high school English teacher: Don’t miss a thing!
- Don't look dumb and make some of the top grammar mistakes
- Checklist of what you need to know before you click send
- How to Get Your Point Across without YELLING or Being Overbearing
- Words & phrases to avoid: How to respond to your customer with tact
- How to say “no” without saying “no”: Get your point across nicely
- When is it time to stop the email thread & pick up the phone?
- Live question and answer session – Have your specific email skills questions answered!
Al Borowski, MEd, CSP, PP, is a communications skills image consultant.
- Mr. Borowski helps business professionals protect or improve their images when they speak, write, or listen. Al has trained more than 25,000 participants as a seminar leader for The American Management Association, Dun & Bradstreet, Penn State University, Robert Morris University, and the Indiana University Executive Development Program.
- He is a published author, speaker, trainer, and coach who speaks at conventions, conferences, and meetings. The Professional Convention Managers Association (PCMA) designated Al as a Best in Class Speaker. His exciting, innovative approach draws on years of practical application as a salesman, sales manager, business development manager, customer service manager, and business owner.
- Al is a member of the National Speakers Association where he earned the CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designation. Less than 800 professional speakers worldwide carry that designation.
- His website AlBorowski.com offers free audio, video, and written tips as well as a bi-weekly UseLetter, to help you take your career to the next level.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.