- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Raising More Money in 2012: What Nonprofits Need to Know Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Nonprofit organizations are seeing a change in giving patterns of donors in the current economy. What innovative fundraising strategies can your organization implement today to not only survive, but thrive, in this "new normal"? Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Where to look for donors to help your cause
- Tips to diversify your organization's financial base
- Ways to motivate your staff & board to excel & raise more money
- Lessons learned from nonprofits who are thriving today
Our 60-minute webinar will provide you with innovative strategies and tactics that nonprofits are using today to succeed in winning donors and raising more money.
- Surefire Ways to Strengthen Your Organization - Differentiate for Success
- How to set priorities & identify opportunities for future growth
- Practical strategies to recognize alternatives for financial diversity
- Energize your fundraising efforts - what's working; what's not
- Prospect & Donor Cultivation Strategies - What's Working Today
- Specific guidance to create a healthy pipeline of prospects
- Important techniques to nurture & build donor loyalty
- Strategies to build and segment a broad donor base
- Ways to get your donors involved in your organization to keep them giving
- Board, Staff, and Volunteer Involvement - Keys to Raise More Money
- What nonprofit execs & board members can do to improve sustainability
- Ways to motivate your board, staff & volunteers to excel in fundraising
- Effective strategies to increase your board's impact on fund development
- Lessons learned from nonprofits who are succeeding in today's economy
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered
John Brothers is a recognized leader in the nonprofit arena with nearly twenty years of sector experience and is a national expert in the field of executive transition management, nonprofit effectiveness and sustainability and assisting organizations in organizational crisis and turnarounds. Dr. Brothers gravitated toward non-profit work as a result of his experiences growing up in poverty and homelessness as a child in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Dr. Brothers is the co-author of "Building Nonprofit Capacity: A Guide to Managing Change Through Organizational Lifecycles" (www.buildingnonprofitcapacity.com), a book filled with useful information about managing change within a nonprofit organization. The book is written for leaders and managers who seek to make a greater and more sustainable difference in their nonprofit.
- He also is the Principal of Cuidiu Consulting, a consulting firm servicing the nonprofit and government agencies in the New York area and throughout the U.S. Cuidiu Consulting has been contracted by over a hundred organizations throughout the United States and John has trained and spoken to thousands in all areas of capacity building and organizational development.
- Dr. Brothers is a Senior Fellow in executive leadership with the Support Center for Nonprofit Management, for which he also is the Editor of the Journal for Nonprofit Management.
- He is also a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE).
- John has completed his Doctorate in Law and Policy from Northeastern University in Boston, has an MPA in Nonprofit and Public Management from New York University and an MBA in Public Policy from American Public University from which he started at Columbia University. He has taken additional studies at Georgetown and Harvard University. He is an adjunct professor in Nonprofit Finance at NYU's Wagner School for Public Service, has taught Community Studies at George Mason University. Dr. Brothers has served in fellowships with the Higher Education Consortium for Urban Affairs and the Children's Defense Fund.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.