- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Practical Strategies for Co-Teaching in Inclusive Classrooms Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Today's diverse classrooms challenge teachers to keep all students, including those with disabilities, engaged and learning. How can you choose the best co-teaching strategies to meet the unique needs of your inclusive classroom? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Differentiation techniques that are effective in inclusive settings
- Best ways to use co-teaching to boost effectiveness & differentiation
- Solutions for effectively working with a second adult in your room
Co-teaching lesson planning formats that work
- Effective strategies that will also support your RTI efforts
This comprehensive, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with a practical plan to improve your inclusive efforts in the classroom.
- Improving Inclusion Effectiveness: Co-Teaching Strategies that Work
- Keys to increase academic inclusion of your students
How to use co-teaching to effectively work at all grade levels
- Best co-teaching models for heterogeneous classes
- Creating a Balanced Atmosphere: Proven Solutions for Your Classroom
- Specific tools to defining the roles between co-teachers
- Effective techniques to maximize the value of each team member
- Active roles for specialists and para-educators in inclusive classrooms
- Teaching and Learning: Instructional Design for Inclusion
- Simple lesson planning formats for use in co-teaching settings
- Strategies to improve comprehension of class content & materials
Real life inclusive classroom examples: What's working & what's not
Question & Answer Session: Have Your Inclusive Classroom Questions Answered!
Anne M. Beninghof, an internationally recognized consultant and trainer, has more than thirty years of experience working with students and teachers, in a variety of public and private settings.
- She has been a special education teacher, adjunct faculty member of the University of Hartford and the University of Colorado, has published several books and videos, and provided staff development in 49 states. She has also collaborated with numerous state agencies to bring about inclusive practices.
- She has also collaborated with numerous state agencies to bring about inclusive practices.
- Recently, Anne decided to follow her heart and return to the classroom, where she works part time with teachers and students who are struggling with the learning process.
- In both her presenting and writing, Anne focuses on creative, practical solutions for more effectively including students with diverse learning needs in general education classrooms.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.