- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Destructive Women in the Workplace: How Leading Women End the Conflict Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
As a leading woman professional in today's world, it is necessary for you to be assertive, confident, and maintain a high level or quality and completion of not only your work, but also those you manage. This task becomes a juggling act of balancing expectations of upward management, deadlines, communication with assisting departments, and maintaining workflow and emotions from your direct reports. This 60-minute training is designed to help you overcome some of these challenges and to help you avoid conflict that arises amongst your team. Please join us to discuss:
- Ways to express your opinions with confidence and tact
- How you can avoid coming across as overly aggressive - or weak
- Techniques for responding to criticism with poise and professionalism
- 10 golden rules of interacting effectively and clearly with others
- Handling challenges women face when communicating with female co-workers
This training is specifically designed to address issues that often arise between women in the workplace and what communication tools you can use to help defuse conflict without compromising your point.
- How To Start Your Communication From Day 1 To Avoid Sabotage
- How to define your relationship with clear boundaries & respect
- Powerful words women should use and weak words to avoid
- How to speak up without coming across as pushy
- Clear examples of aggressive, assertive and weak behavior
- Tips & Techniques for Mentoring Female Co-Workers
- Finding balance between "being too nice" and "coming on too strong"
- How can you say "No" without feeling guilty?
- Becoming more aware of your voice, body postures, and tone
- Handling Criticism and Difficult Situations with Composure
- The critical skill that immediately diffuses tough criticisms
- How to handle any form of criticism or feedback professionally
- 10 commandments of getting along with others - even the most difficult
- Why do some people criticize more than they compliment?
- Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
- Additional Training Tools:
- A pre-training survey will be sent to you so we can properly assess your team and hear specific issues that you are facing. Our Speaker will cover as many of these as possible in the training.
- During the training we will have a few examples for you to vote on and participate in the results. This team building exercise will show common situations and how they should be dealt with.
- A post-training peer-to-peer session will take place immediately after the training (2:00pm) where scenarios will be announced and you and your peers can share how this situation should be handled.
- Who Should Attend
- Anyone that is interested in learning to communicate better with their female co-workers.
- Anyone that supervises or manages a team.
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- Ms. Jett has worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies.
- Pamela has served clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, plus many other notable organizations.
- She is the developer of several learning programs including "Communicate with Confidence: A Woman's Guide" and "Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System."
- Her programs take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage.
This program has been approved for 1 credit hour towards the WLC certificate through the Womens Leadership Certificate (WLC).
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.