- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Handling TIN and B-Notices: Avoid Fines and Stay Compliant Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
B-Notices are a headache for any accounts payable department. If not handled properly your organization could be out of pocket for the taxes the contractor should have paid as well as potential fines. Do you know what to do when you receive an IRS B-Notice? Join us for this 60-minute webinar and discover:
- The required step-by-step process for B-notice processing
- How to protect your company: What TIN errors cause B-notices?
- What is required when you receive a first B-notice versus a second B-notice
- When is backup withholding is required?
In this 60-minute program, discover the latest compliance essentials for accurate TIN verification & avoid B-Notice penalties.
- How To Protect Your Company: B-Notice & TIN Compliance Essentials
- Ways to ensure a Form W-9 is valid in accordance with the subsection 3406 Regulations
- Know the changes to the new December 2011 version of Form W-9
- Disregarded entities: Guidelines to comply with documentation and reporting rules
- What are CP2100 or CP2100 Notices and how to deal with them
- How to use the IRS Tin Matching System to Avoid B-notices
- Critical guidelines on registering for the IRS TIN matching system
- Stay in compliance: common TIN errors you need to avoid
- Common pitfalls to avoid with payee TIN matching & name certification
- You've Receive a B-Notice: Now What?
- Deadlines of B-notices: Avoid penalties and backup withholding exposure
- Keys to the latest updates to 2nd B-Notices
- Tips to avoid future penalties: What errors cause B-notices?
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific B-notice questions answered!
Jill Dymtrow joined CTI as a founding member in April 2007. Her extensive experience guiding US Withholding Agents and Qualified Intermediaries through the highly technical and complex compliance issues involving Section 1441 and 3406 remains unique in the industry today.
- Ms. Dymtrow specializes in information reporting, documentation, withholding and general implementation of compliance in these areas.
- Prior to joining the CTI, Jill specialized in information reporting and withholding as a Tax Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers. In 2001, Jill began her 1441/3406 work with Qualified Intermediaries in preparation for the first QI Audit cycle. Starting in 2003, Jill began working with US Withholding Agents on Section 1441/3406 compliance matters similar to those affecting QIs.
- Jill managed a number of US Withholding Agents' submissions to the IRS Voluntary Compliance Program. Large US financial institutions and investment management firms as well as energy, pharmaceutical, entertainment and biotech companies consistently rely on Jill's expertise. Jill is a member of the core group developing and designing CTI's 1441 Compliance solutions.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.