- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Strategies for Selling to CFOs, Presidents, and High Level Prospects Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
You need the sale and the customer is giving you pushback -you need to neutralize the situation and close the sale today. You might have only a few minutes or seconds to break through these tough prospects' barriers and difficult objections. When closing business is essential, how should you adjust your approach to make the sale? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Tips to Pinpoint a Tough Customer's Selling Points & Where They Will Flex
- Powerful Language that High-Level or C-level Prospects Respond to
- Proven Ways to Approach Different Personalities to Setup a Sale
- Techniques to Refocus the Sale & Take Cost Out of the Equation
- How To Overcome "I Don't Have Time For This"
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with tools, tips, and proven techniques that work to overcome objections, and speak with and close more high-level prospects.
- Proven Strategies to Sell to High Level and C-Level Executives
- Secret selling points high-level & C-level executives have in common
How to use your high-level prospect's personality type to close the sale
- Solutions to common blunders salespeople make talking to C-level executives
- Keys to Defusing & Overcoming Difficult Customer Objection
- Strategies to advance the sale with controversial or analytical personalities
- What to do in a price war: tools to make price a non-issue
- Techniques to identify what they really mean with "I don't have time"
- Utilizing key motivators to move the sales process forward
- What key body language you're missing that will help you close
- Specific ways to introduce yourself to minimize objections later
How to use prospects' voice mail greetings to start sales conversations
- LIVE question and answer session - Hear expert answers to your specific sales with difficult and high-level customer questions.
Kelley Robertson has created and implemented sales training programs at small and large organizations and is responsible for massive sales increases. In 2002, he started his private practice and since then he has been helping companies across North America improve their sales results. Kelley is the author of Stop, Ask & Listen-Proven Sales Techniques to Turn Browsers into Buyers and The Secrets of Power Selling.
- In 1995, Mr. Robertson provided sales training for the retail division of Sony of Canada and helped the Sony Stores become one of Canada's top retailers of consumer electronics. The training programs and resources he developed are now recognized around the world within the Sony organization and have been used by Sony Latin America as well as Sony Mexico.
- Kelley has worked in a vast range of industries including: consumer electronics, automotive, health supplements manufacturing and distribution, travel & leisure, retail, telecommunications, health care, insurance, and many more.
- His client list includes organizations such as: Sony Canada, LG Electronics, Samsung, Vulcan Industries, Delta Resorts, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Preferred Nutrition, Armour Valve, Renew Life, Avmed Health Plans, Health New England, and Ally Financial.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.