- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Leaning Your Documentation: Creating an Effective & User-Friendly System
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Documentations systems are a vital part of an effective QMS, yet often they get way too complex, over documented and just plain "un-user-friendly." By applying Lean principles to your documentation, you can make it the valuable tool it should be. In this 60-minute webinar you and your team will learn ways to:
Cut documentation down by 50-80% and still keep all important content
- Get rid of wasteful and redundant content that cause inefficiencies
Significantly improve the effectiveness of your Quality Management System
- Reduce wasted time in creating, modifying and approving documents
In this 60-minute program you and your team will learn hands-on practices to make your documentation Lean, resulting in a significantly more effective Quality Management System.
- Leaner Documentation: Best Practices to Make it More Effective
- Important Lean rules of documentation you need to know
- Identify and eliminate waste in your documentation
- Ways you can speed up the document approval process
- Lean Tools to Improve Your Quality Management System
- Bringing Lean documentation practices into your QMS
- How you can make quality processes more effective
- Transform your QMS into one that is much more user-friendly
- Action Steps to Revitalize Your Quality Documentation
- Hands-on exercise to Red-tag a wasteful procedure
- Create a Lean Quality System, including a two-page Quality Manual
- Create documentation employees will use - and can easily understand
- Live Question & Answer Session: Have your specific Lean documentation questions answered!
Mike Micklewright specializes in Lean, ISO 9001, Leadership, Deming, Auditing, and Root Cause Analysis. He is an ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Manager of Quality/Operational Excellence, and Supply Chain Analyst. He also holds an Engineering degree from the University of Illinois.
- Mike writes his own column for Quality Digest, in which he is known as the Whys Guy. He has recently written two books, Out of Another @#%^! Crisis and Lean ISO 9001 that are available through ASQ. He is a Midwest Board Member of the Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME), an AME Manufacturing Excellence Award Assessor, and a member of the US TAG to ISO/TC 176, the organization that writes the ISO 9000 set of standards.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.