- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
How to Create & Expand Shared Service Centers: Keys for Success Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Shared Service Centers (SSC) are growing as companies continue to benefit from strong ROIs. Top-performing shared services organizations deliver significant value for the entities they serve. What do the best shared services organizations have in common? What challenges keep other organizations from seeing the same value and return? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How your company can benefit from shared services
- How to employ standardization in shared services
- When and how to move to higher-value processes: Drive continuous improvement
- Risks & challenges you can expect: Solutions for successful implementation
- Case studies: Successful examples where these approaches have been deployed
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the basis of how to realize significant ROI and future gains from Shared Service Centers.
- Why Shared Services Works: How To Make It a Success
- How shared services enhance efficiency & reduce costs simultaneously
- Overcoming the common challenges of creating a SSC
- Best collaborative strategy practices
- Moving To Higher-Value Processes: What You Need to Know
- How to reduce costs and efficiency using shared services
- How to see service quality benefits of SSCs, where's your opportunity?
- How to rigorously measure and maintain your SSCs performance
- What is a hybrid service delivery model and why do you need it?
- How To Build Consensus with Stakeholders: Issues You’ll Encounter
- What pushback to expect & how to handle it
- Where you need to excel for Senior support: C-level important issues
- Setting timing expectations for transition and savings realization
Holly Bush is a Director with Alsbridge, Inc. She offers over 16 years of experience in shared services and outsourcing strategy, design and implementation, focusing on the Finance, Human Resources, and Information Technology functions.
- Ms. Bush has been responsible for teaming with Fortune 100 companies to develop next generation shared services solutions and optimize their shared service organizations; such efforts have included provision of advice and counsel on third party sourcing solutions.
- Previous to working with Alsbridge, Holly held senior leadership positions at Everest Group, The Amherst Group and Booz Allen & Hamilton.
Jim Mathews has 30 years of experience, across a variety of industries, focusing on process improvements using IT / Software as an enabler, and SSCs and BPO as cost drivers. Prior to consulting with Alsbridge, Jim consulted for E&Y, Arthur Andersen, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Recent assignments include large global F&A SSC/BPO projects in Latin America and Europe
- As the CFO for CSX Technology, a subsidiary of CSX, Jim implemented a Shared Services Center and then managed the mature SSC for 6+ years
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.