- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Eliminate Burnout in Customer Service: Learn to Become a Stress & Time Management Role Model Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Customer Service is stressful and hectic. Office work piles up and commonly takes a backseat to dealing with intermittent customer concerns and can quickly become overwhelming. With effective time and stress management skills you can overcome these difficulties and become a customer service Superstar. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will learn:
- How to Identify & Nullify the Top Ten Common Sources of Stress in the Workplace
- Seamlessly Handle Customer & Co-Worker Distractions Without Losing Focus
- Successful Ways to Manage Stress & Pressure Without Sacrificing Productivity
- Strategies to Stay on Top of Your Workload During the 'Slow Days' at the Office
This practical 60-minute webinar will help you motivate and train your customer service reps to competently manage their time, projects and stress-levels.
- Tips & Tricks to Improve Productivity & Decrease Customer Service Burnout
- Eliminate burnout among your reps with these 9 strategies to motivate
- How to diagnose & treat the most common stressors & sources of pressure at work
- Leadership skills & techniques to have your reps enthusiastic and irreplaceable
- Time Management Skills to Effectively Manage Your Workload & Responsibilities
- Keys to avoid "taking your work home with you" while meeting your deadlines
- Efficient management of down-time during work: How to minimize distractions
- Skills to cope with customer & co-worker distractions in a stress-free manner
- Hostile Customer Interaction Essentials: Don’t Lose Your Head or the Customer
- How to calmly handle difficult customers and avoid ruining your day
- Tricks to proactively balance your workload & customer responsibilities
- Ways to develop that positive attitude that puts a smile on your customer's face
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your real world questions answered by our expert speaker!
Myra Golden runs Myra Golden Media, a customer service and public relations agency that specializes in strategic customer relations consulting designed and tailored for each client's needs.
- With more than 15 years of experience, Myra has developed a proven process that positions organizations to regain customer goodwill after even the worst has happened and to improve corporate reputations in the eyes of consumers through improved complaint response and more responsive customer service.
- Myra Golden Media specializes in a number of areas including customer recovery, customer loyalty, crisis management, call center training, and social media for customer service.
- Considered one of the pioneers for leveraging social media for customer service, she has helped hundreds of companies design and launch a comprehensive social media strategy for listening to and getting involved in online conversations about their brand and protecting corporate reputations online. Her Tweeting for Customer Service video and her in-demand Keynote "Social Media is the New Customer Service" has inspired hundreds of companies to explore and launch social media customer service strategies in order to immediately respond to gripes about their brands online.
- She is co-author of Beyond WOW, creator of 5 customer service eLearning suites that are used by corporations worldwide, and she is an active customer service blogger with thousands of corporate subscribers.
- Myra is known to "bring it" in her entertaining, highly interactive and memorable keynotes and training sessions.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.