- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Fundraising with Facebook: Advanced Techniques for Donor Engagement
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Most nonprofits have one - a Facebook presence that is. But how can you create a Facebook strategy that takes your fundraising to the next level by building relationships, engaging donors and ultimately raising more money? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- How to strategize and use Facebook features in your marketing efforts
- Ways to connect with & engage donors online and increase giving
- Tips to promote your Facebook Page outside of Facebook
- What you need to know about the latest Facebook changes
- Critical mistakes nonprofits make and how to avoid them
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn ways to develop a Facebook strategy that will help you acquire more fans, engage constituents and make connections as well as how to fit Facebook into your overall fundraising plan.
- Facebook & Nonprofits: Keys to Develop a Winning Strategy
- Specific tips to make connections & grow your fanbase
- Powerful tools to engage donors & gain support for your cause
- How to integrate Facebook in your website, e-newsletter, & blogs
- The Power of Facebook: Promoting Your Cause to Engage Supporters
- Specific ways to use your donor base to spread your message
How to use Facebook to recruit volunteers to advance your cause
- Promote your events on Facebook - Keys to get the word out
- Fundraising with Facebook: Convert Fans into Donors & Increase Giving
- Do's & don'ts of using Facebook as a fundraising tool
- The latest Facebook changes and what nonprofits need to know
Winning examples of nonprofit marketing success using Facebook
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Facebook questions answered.
John Haydon is committed to help others by sharing his business experience, technical knowledge and creativity to help nonprofit organizations and causes effectively market using the internet.
- John is the founder of Inbound Zombie, a social media strategy firm in Cambridge, MA that helps non-profits increase awareness, amplify engagement, and get more donations online. In addition to strategy development, Inbound Zombie makes WordPress websites, builds custom Facebook Pages (and apps), and creates content.
- He is also a partner at SocialBrite, a consulting organization that helps any sector make their business more social and Charityhowto, a "how-to" learning website for nonprofits.
- John is co-founder of 501MissionPlace, an online forum for nonprofit founders and executive directors.
- He is a contributor and regular blogger for The Huffington Post and Razoo as well as an instructor at MarketingProfs University.
- John is a sought after speaker and presenter as well as author of the upcoming 3rd edition of "Facebook Marketing for Dummies."
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.