- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Key Strategies to Discipline Tough Students & Prevent Future Struggles Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Talking, fighting, violence, insubordination; Everyday, educators struggle to control student behavior in their classroom without having to resort to humiliating or demeaning consequences. How can you implement practical strategies that will increase your effectiveness with tough students and prevent future struggles? Join us for this 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Short term vs. long term discipline goals: Keys to achieving both
Practical strategies that increase effectiveness with tough students
- Develop a discipline plan that works: Step by step guidance for educators
Methods to defuse problems while maintaining respect and fairness
- Rules and consequences: What works & what does not
This 60 minute webinar will provide you and your staff with practical and effective strategies to discipline students, helping you handle power struggles and conflicts more successfully.
- Short Term Discipline Success: Key Steps to Defusing Problem Behavior
- PEP's & Power Struggles: How to manage misbehavior without humiliation
Methods to better communicate with students during tense moments
- Effective ways to maintain dignity & self-respect during the discipline process
- Strategies to Prevent Violence and Discipline Troubles Before They Happen
- Warmth, Opportunity & Responsibility: Tips to create a successful class
How to align your core values with policies and procedures
- Effective rules & consequences: Eliminate waste & enhance success
- Attitudes, Beliefs & Strategies: The Key Components of Discipline with Dignity
- Unconventional strategies to make breakthroughs with students
How to use optimism and persistence to achieve ideal behavior
Solutions that ensure fairness while promoting success & responsibility
- Live Question & Answer Session: Have Your Real World Questions Answered
Dr. Allen Mendler is an educator, school psychologist and behavior and classroom management expert. He has worked extensively with children of all ages in regular education and special education settings, and has consulted to many schools on the topics of discipline, behavior, and classroom management, in addition to doing extensive work with youth in juvenile detention.
- Dr. Mendler's emphasis is on developing effective frameworks and strategies for educators to manage behavior and classrooms. He is an expert at helping youth professionals, teachers, administrators, and parents help difficult youth succeed.
- As one of the internationally acclaimed authors of the book Discipline with Dignity, Dr. Mendler has given many workshops and seminars to professionals and parents. His behavior management philosophy is highly acclaimed, and Dr. Mendler is in demand as a motivational speaker and trainer by schools all over the world.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.