- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Form 1099: Keys to Eliminate and Correct Errors in 2012 Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
It's crucial for your organization to do everything it can to avoid IRS penalties from filing an incorrect Form 1099. How can you best establish reasonable cause and properly correct and file with the IRS to avoid unnecessary fines? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Effective 1099 correcting: What to do when your numbers are off
- Compliance checklist: What's required to file for your business
- Critical strategies to solicit TINs & handle backup withholding
- Latest updates to form 1099-MISC: What you need to know to comply
- How to handle the new 1099-K Tax Form with confidence
This 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the skills to effectively report and, if necessary, correct all filings of IRS Form 1099.
- IRS Form 1099: Keys to Avoid IRS Compliance Mishaps in 2012
- IRS TIN Matching & New Masking Regs Program: What's mandatory?
- Updates for Form 1099-MISC: What you need to know to comply
- Top strategies for receiving information from vendors in time
- B-notices & Form W-9: Ensure compliance
- New IRS tax form 1099-K to report sales from credit and debit cards
- Correcting Form 1099: How to Fix Inaccurate 1099s
- Common Form 1099 Errors: How to spot & correct
- Key issues for backup withholding and form 1099-MISC
- How to establish "reasonable cause" and avoid penalties
- Multiple party and payee transactions: End the confusion
- Real-time Filing: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
- What does the IRS expect when e-filing?
- Keys to navigating required software with real time filing
- Foolproof strategies to capture correct SSN, EIN & TIN for 1099s
- Question & Answer Session - Have All of Your Form 1099 Sessions Answered!
Patrick Haggerty is an educator, tax consultant, and author. His career includes non-profit organization management, banking, manufacturing accounting, and tax practice. Since 1988 he's taught accounting at the college level.
- Mr. Haggerty developed and teaches an online college level payroll courses.
- Pat is an Enrolled Agent (IRS licensed taxpayer representative), a Certified Management Accountant, and holds a Michigan CPA License.
- He has authored numerous published articles and a monthly column for payroll newsletters and is a sought after speaker for professional associations.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.