- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Stop FMLA Abuse Today: End the Frustration, Be in Control Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
FMLA causes more headaches and frustration than any other federal employment law, leaving your company vulnerable to manipulative employees. It doesn't have to be this way. Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover applicable solutions to your most painful FMLA nightmares:
- What FMLA really says: Keys to eliminate the confusion
Fight against manipulative employees & win: Legal do's & dont's
Suspicious absences: How to spot & deal with them
- Proofs & certifications: What you can do to protect your company
Stop abuses: How to enforce attendance policies & other work rules
In this 60-minute Webinar, you and your colleagues will learn effective solutions to fight back against manipulative employees and minimize FMLA abuse in your company.
- FMLA Critical Issues: Keys to Curtail Unplanned Leave & Abuse
- FMLA rules & compliance: Eliminate confusion, stop intermittent leave
- How to use the certification/documentation process to prevent abuse
- Recertifications & second/third opinions: What you can and can't do
- FMLA Legal Do's & Don'ts: All You Need to Know to Be Protected
- Best ways to curtail intermittent leave & avoid retaliation claims
- Handling "suspicious" leave requests: Keys to minimize liability
Employee privacy & FMLA: What information you can now require
- Practical Solutions to Enforce Your FMLA Policies & Other Work Rules
- Attendance policies & FMLA : What you can & cannot do
How to revise non-leave policies to prevent intermittent leave abuse
Tips to use paid leave policies to prevent FMLA leave abuse
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific FMLA Abuse questions answered!
Stacie Caraway is Of Counsel with Miller & Martin PLLC.
- Ms. Caraway concentrates her practice in the areas of labor and employment. Ms. Caraway is currently part of a regional civil litigation team which advises national franchises and other companies concerning general employment and labor law issues.
- She also develops, reviews, and updates human resource policies, supporting contracts and materials; and represents these companies in all local, state and federal legal proceedings including labor arbitrations, EEOC and state human rights commission investigations, settlement mediations and lawsuits throughout the United States.
- She is a frequent speaker on labor and employment issues, particularly the FMLA.
- Ms. Caraway received her B.A., summa cum laude, at the University of Tennessee and her J.D., with Honors, at the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.