- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Female Bullying: Solutions for Response and Prevention Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Relational aggression (RA) is the fastest rising type of violence in your school. What is it and could your students be involved? It's girls emotionally damaging one another, and it is a growing crisis in all schools. In order to deal with this disruptive issue it is critical to understand what students are doing, where they're doing it, how they're doing it, and the social and legal ramifications of their conduct. Join us for a 60-minute conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Relational Aggression: How to spot it & what to do
- Disciplining bullies: What's working and what's not
- Strategies to educate your students on the effects of online slander
Tips for better communication with parents about bullying
This 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with strategies to respond to relational aggression and significantly reduce female bullying in your school.
- Stopping Relational Aggression: Warning Signs & How to Respond
- Rumors, taunting and more: Solutions to combat RA at your school
- Online bullying: Tips to handle RA occurring beyond the classroom
- Keys to dealing with the toughest situations from manipulation to betrayal
- Helping Your Female Students Navigate the Social Jungle
- Respond or ignore: Strategies to assess RA behavior
- Spotting the detrimental effects of RA: What you need to look for
How to create groups that ensure positive communication & attitudes
- Fight Female Bullying: Policies & Procedures that Achieve Success
- "Not My Daughter": How to communicate with even the toughest parents
Keys to creating effective RA policies that work
Necessary intervention strategies: What you need to know
- Live Q & A session - Have your live bullying questions answered by our expert
Julia V. Taylor is a professional school counselor for Wake County Public Schools in Raleigh, North Carolina. She is the author of Salvaging Sisterhood, Perfectly You, and G.I.R.L.S: Group Counseling Activities for Enhancing Social and Emotional Development. Taylor delivers solution focused workshops, breakout sessions, and keynote addresses to educators and parents at national and state conferences, public school systems, independent schools and organizations, and PTA groups.
- Julia received her undergraduate degree in Exercise Science with a concentration in Health Education from George Mason University. She received her master's degree in Psychology with a concentration in School Counseling from Marymount University. She has been a counselor at both the middle and high school levels.
She has conducted television, magazine, newspaper, and documentary interviews, along with authoring numerous publications about adolescent and parenting issues. She is a blogger and the Professional Interest Network Bullying Specialist for the American School Counselor Association (ASCA) and the committee PR chair for the North Carolina School Counselor Association (NCSCA) Board.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.