- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Zappos Service Secrets: WOW Your Customers & Empower Your Employees Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Empowering your employees to create a culture and atmosphere to provide "Zappos-like" service improves customer loyalty and satisfaction. Learn how you can build your employees' motivation, making them WANT to work for you and WANT to please every customer. Join us for a 60-minute webinar, where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Build lasting teams & relationships: Transform culture into exceptional service
- Keys to transform & customize the Zappos strategy to empower YOUR service workforce
- Accountability techniques: Inspire employees to go above & beyond standard support
- Maximize customer satisfaction: How empowered employees will exude A+ service
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the secrets to customize a standout customer service team that WOWS customers the Zappos way.
- Become the Zappos of Your Industry: Customer Excellence at Your Service
- Training secrets to give an exceptional first-impression, every time
- How to please your customers quickly & accurately without mistakes
- Above & beyond: Keys to shock your customer & prove their significance
- Strength in Numbers: "If You Want to Go Far, Go Together"
- Hire slowly, Fire quickly: Techniques to hire people who fit your culture
- Eliminating employee turnover: Save your company time & money
- Team building: Work hard & play hard with socializing & activities
- Motivate Your Service Force: Build a Team of Ecstatic & Empowered Employees
- How to influence your team to build trust & transparency at the workplace
- Strategies to grow: Inspire, learn & reach new levels of excellence
- Personal accountability: How to measure service excellence to motivate
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Zappos customer service questions answered!
Rob Siefker joined Zappos.com in January of 2004 and is the Director of the Customer Loyalty Team.
- Rob has spent his entire career with Zappos providing the very best service for both customers and employees. Starting his career with the company as a temporary call center employee he has helped the team grow from 30 to 350 employees.
- Mr. Siefker is a strong ambassador and promoter of the Zappos brand and is commitment to developing a world class culture. He has previously represented Zappos by speaking at conferences for IQPC, Frost & Sullivan, and Marcus Evans. He's also been a guest speaker at Purdue University's Center for Customer Driven Quality.
- Rob grew up in Denver, Colorado and later earned a BA in History from Santa Clara University in 2002.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.