- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Keys to Preventing Process Variation: Using Statistical Process Control Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
In every process, no matter how closely monitored, variation will occur -these variation can hurt the quality of your product. Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods help to control process behavior and prevent costly issues by detecting process changes quickly. In this 60-minute webinar you and your Quality team will learn:
- SPC methods - and their role in quality improvement
Using process charts to identify cause and scope of variations
- Keys to creating and interpreting charts for your own processes
- Statistical Process Control examples and sample charts
Some variations are random while others have an assignable cause. This 60-minute program shows you how Statistical Process Control methods help you determine which is impacting your products, and give you the tools needed to achieve process stability and variance reduction.
- Statistical Process Control: Identifying & Reducing Variations
- Key SPC Concepts and fundamentals you need to know
- Why SPC methods are critical to quality improvement
- Process Control vs. Process Capability -what's the difference?
- Using Process Control Charts: Key to Identifying Variations
- Traditional Control Charts - Creating and Interpreting
- Selecting an Appropriate Chart
Determining which Characteristics should be Charted
The Importance of Sampling/Sample Sizes for Control Charting
- Why Variations Occur - and How You Can Reduce Them
- Situations where Traditional Charting Methods Fail
Process Capability Assessments (ppm, Cpk, Ppk)
- Live Question & Answer Session: Get real-world answers to your SPC questions
Steven Wachs has 25 years of wide-ranging industry experience in both technical and management positions.
- Steve has worked as a statistician at Ford Motor Company where he has extensive experience in the development of statistical models, reliability analysis, designed experimentation, and statistical process control.
- He is currently a Principal Statistician at Integral Concepts, Inc. where he assists manufacturers in the application of statistical methods to reduce variation and improve quality and productivity.
- Steve also possesses expertise in the application of reliability methods to achieve robust and reliable products as well as to estimate and reduce warranty.
- In addition to providing consulting services, Steve regularly conducts workshops in industrial statistical methods for companies worldwide.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.