- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Differentiated Instruction Reinvented: Top Technology Tools for Educators
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Technology is reinventing differentiated instruction. It is essential that you incorporate these new tools to better reach your students and provide them with the skills they will need to succeed in today's dynamic world. Join us for this 60-minute interactive webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Wikis, Glogster & More: Technology twists on tried and true DI techniques
- Grouping and accountability with Google & Randomizer
- Socrative & Google Forms: Tools for formative and diagnostic assessment
- Multimedia tools & project based learning: Strategies to build life long critical thinking
- Bring your internet-enabled mobile device to enjoy interactive polling, a real time tool demonstration, wiki page, & more!
This practical, 60-minute interactive webinar will provide you and your colleagues with effective technology tools to create a dynamic and differential learning environment.
- New Tools for Classic Differentiated Instruction Techniques: A 21st Century Spin
- Glogster & Presentation Software: Reinventing Cubing, Think Dots, & Think-Tac-Toe
- Tiered lessons & multimedia: Wikis and other tools to increase learning & engagement
- Intel Education K12 Teaching Tools: Visual Ranking, Seeing Reasoning, and more!
- Managing the DI Process: Top Grouping, Accountability, & Assessment Tools
- Google forms, Radomizer & exit cards: Grouping strategies made easy & engaging
- Tools for accountability: SIS, curriculum mapping software, & data mining
- Diagnostic & formative assessments: Socrative, Rubistar, & web-based surveys
- Technology Strategies that Support 21st Century Differentiated Learning
- Choosing what's right for you: VoiceThread, Audacity, Animoto, Movie Maker
- Using multimedia tools to construct meaning, tap multiple intelligences, & more
- Project-based learning: Using technology to maximize student learning
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Differentiated Instruction questions answered by our expert speaker
Bill Dolton has over 40 years in education and is currently an Educational Technology Consultant for William Dolton LLC. As an experienced workshop leader and presenter, Bill has shared his experience in educational technology and curriculum development at conferences across the nation and world.
- Bill has contributed to development of one-to-one laptop and 21st century learning initiative for two high schools, as well as developed and directed a district-wide Tech Mentor Program used as model for similar programs in several other school districts nationally.
- A recently retired Supervisor of Educational Technology for the Lower Merion School District in Pennsylvania, Bill is currently an Apple Distinguished Educator and an Adjunct Faculty member at Wilkes University.
- Bill consults on topics including the development of new educational technology initiatives, technology and curriculum review, and technology plan development and logistics.
- Bill has a Masters of Education with a concentration in Educational Leadership and a Supervisory Certification in Curriculum and Instruction from Saint Joseph's University. He also has a Master of Science with a concentration in Educational Psychology from Temple University.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.