- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Changing Employee Behavior: Performance Reviews that Work Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Whether you are dealing with difficult people or motivating employees to be more positive contributors, performance reviews are a powerful management tool. Join us for a practical 60-minute webinar where you and your team will discover:
- How to use performance reviews to change destructive behavior
- Specific examples of what you should and shouldn't say
- How to handle some of your toughest personalities
- Keys to delivering criticism - without creating conflict
Most supervisors dread sitting down to discuss a performance review with an employee. It doesn't have to be this way. This webinar will provide you and your team with the tools needed to change behavior and inspire high-performance.
- Take Control of Your Toughest Behavior Problems
- Dealing with employees who are causing trouble
- Stop "sugar coating": Give feedback without damaging relationships
Eliminate the fear of confronting employees
- The "Do's and Don'ts" of Delivering the Performance Review
- Proven plan to eliminate performance review pain
- Specific questions you should and shouldn't ask
- How to provide the "right" feedback
- What To Do When the Performance Review Goes Bad
- Staying effective - even during tough conversations
- Keys to preventing post-meeting blues
Specific follow-up techniques to improve performance
- Question and Answer Session - Have your specific issues addressed!
- Additional Inclusive Webinar Materials
- Peer to Peer discussion immediately following the webinar
- Access to "Managers are Heroes" at with certificate program, training sessions, and course related articles.
- Invitation to join the "Managers are Heroes" LinkedIn Group, - an excellent source to network with colleagues and speakers.
Judith Lindenberger is the President of The Lindenberger Group, LLC which provides results-oriented talent management consulting to help people and organizations improve their productivity and performance.
- Judith is a highly recruiting speaker on the topic of effective performance reviews that change behavior.
- She has Management and Leadership articles published in places like The Wall Street Journal and other leading HR and Management Publications.
- Her clients that she has helped increase their productivity include: American Express, AmeriCorps, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Brown-Forman Corporation, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, MDRC, Rutgers University, Sarnoff Corporation, ShopRite, The College of New Jersey, The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and The State of New Jersey.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.