- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
What's New in Donor Newsletters - Tips to Raise More Money Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Communicating with your donors through a newsletter is critical to build relationships and raise more money. What must you consider when deciding the best medium - print, online or a combination - to deliver that message? How can you make sure your newsletter gets the results you want and is not simply discarded? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- How to create lasting relationships with a "newsy" letter
- Key differences between paper and online newsletters
- Content, subject lines & headlines that work
- Ways to use your newsletter to establish your nonprofit brand
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn easy, practical, and commonsense techniques to connect with your donors through your paper or online newsletter.
- Using Your Newsletter as a Fundraising Tool: Tips for Success
- No nonsense tips to identify what your donors really want
- What is the right combination of paper & online: how to decide
Differences of print & online newsletters - what you need to know
- Writing Killer Content for Print & Online: What Works; What Doesn't
- Creating content that makes you appealing - what you need to know
- How to write subject lines & headlines that capture your donor's attention
Using photos - how to make your pictures worth a thousand words
- What Every Newsletter Must Have: Keys to Establishing Your Brand
- Ways to create familiarity & build relationships with your newsletter
- Little things you can do to make an automatic connection to your brand
- Tips to design your newsletter once - and be done forever
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific donor newsletter questions answered.
Rick Schwartz has been a leader in nonprofit communications for more than 35 years. He is a top-rated speaker nationally as well as a consultant in communications, strategic thinking, and development. He has been responsible for more than 30 annual reports (that's when he stopped counting) and continues to create and consult on new ones every year.
- Rick was a journalist for the first part of his career, from newspapers in Indiana and Pennsylvania to a national magazine in Washington, DC to a political journal in Boston.
- He was staff director for the Massachusetts Senate Committee for Human Services, overseeing 14 areas from corrections to welfare and leading major investigations into the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) system, placement of children in adult mental health facilities, and unreported deaths of patients in state care.
- Rick worked with hundreds of arts nonprofits of all sizes as Director of Communications for the Massachusetts Council on the Arts and Humanities, then the second largest state arts grantmaker in the nation.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.