- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Electronic Record Retention: What to Save, What to Purge Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
As businesses continue the transition to an electronic workplace, electronic record retention presents a variety of unique and challenging legal and operational issues. If I scan the document can I shred the original? How do I handle emails? What about Facebook messages? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Obligations for computerized files, websites and emails
- Scanned documents: Keeping originals, electronic, or both?
- How should you establish policies on electronic records?
- Sample language for particular clauses in a record retention policy
- Bonus: Record retention schedule & timeline provided to registrants
This practical 60-minute, webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information on critical electronic record retention issues for your organization.
- Electronic Record Retention Best Practices & Pitfalls to Avoid
- Keys to maintaining electronic records to ensure easy & compliant access
- How should your company manage e-records backups?
Organizing your electronic files: By subject, project or corporate?
- Record Retention of Emails and Other Electronic Messages
- Which emails need to be kept and for how long?
- Keys to addressing Facebook & other social networking communications
- How to handle texts, voicemails & "smart phone" messenger records
- Critical Issues With Scanned Documents: What You Need to Know
- Scanning hard copies: Do you need to save the originals?
- What documents should never be scanned
- Where you should be storing your scanned documents?
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific electronic document retention questions answered
Paul Holstein, CPA is the founder of LifeOrganizers.com, an ever-growing online resource that provides free tips and information on managing time, home, family, career and finances. In addition, Paul is the Vice President and COO of CableOrganizer.com, Inc, the award-winning, online-based cable management retailer.
- Paul has had numerous speaking engagements, the most notable of which include Internet Retailer's IRCE 2009 and 2010 conferences, during which he emerged as one of 2009's-highest-rated speakers
- Mr. Holstein has been featured in articles in Entrepreneur and Internet Retailer magazines, as well as the South Florida Business Journal
- Prior to establishing CableOrganizer.com, Mr. Holstein held the positions of Project Manager/SAP Trainer for Computer Sciences Services of Falls Church, Virginia; BPCS Practice Manager for Work Software, LLC of Greensboro, North Carolina; Controller at K. Hovnanian Enterprises of Margate, Florida; President of InterAd Corporation, Fort Lauderdale, Florida; and VP of Administration at Weitzer Homes, Miami, Florida
Mildred Munjanganja is President of LifeOrganizers.com. Mildred is an accomplished business woman, motivational speaker and a respected corporate spokesperson. Mildred's lecture and coaching specialties include business leadership, electronic and paper organization, negotiating, legal and strategic planning, project management, operations and organization. She is available for personal coaching to business professionals, women's groups and holds seminars for "measurable improvement" for corporate sales teams.
- Mildred has made appearances on a wide range of TV and radio shows networks, including Fox TV, ABC News, Clear Channel Radio, and many other notable media outlets
- Mildred has been featured in Internet Retailer Magazine and has done presentations for the VA and Web Analytics Association
- In 2010, Ms. Munjanganja founded OrganizedLeader.com a site that provides guidance to leaders on different aspects of business management
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.