- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Boost Engagement with Web 2.0: Top Tools & Tips for the K-12 Classroom Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Web 2.0 tools engage students and challenge them to take an active and eager role in their education. With so many options, how do you find the right tool for you and your students? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Posterous as a course management tool: A safe & smart way to share information
Tips for using Simple Booklet: How to create e-Books, e-portfolios, & more
Cleaner Internet & other tools to excite students & simplify your job
- A simple solution for grading & reporting: Socrative & Google Spreadsheet
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with effective Web 2.0 technology tools to create a dynamic and engaging learning environment
- Posterous: The Multi-Dimensional Tool for Course Management, Lessons & More!
- Keys to using Posterous as a course management system
- Strategies to re-energize & redefine student and teacher presentations
- Safe & smart information sharing: Blogs, personal websites, and more!
- Socrative: Real time Formative Assessment Tool That You Can Use For Any Device!
- Reporting features that make your job easier: Grading, Google spreadsheet, and more!
- Web based survey & interaction tools for lessons that boost student engagement
- Exit cards, games & quizzes: Easy & fun tools to check student understanding
- Simple Booklet: The One Stop Shop Solution for Engaging Education
- Keys for creating interactive e-portfolios, student presentations & more!
- Assignments & group projects: How to enhance student collaboration
- Make your own text books: A free alternative to the new iBooks Author
- Live Question & Answer Session: Have your specific Web 2-0 Questions Answered!
Richard Byrne is best known for his award-winning blog Free Technology for Teachers, which reaches a subscriber base of more than 44,000 educators. Richard also writes a monthly column for School Library Journal, is a contributing author to What School Leaders Need to Know About Digital Technologies and Social Media, has written for Teacher Librarian, and recently launched Android 4 Schools.
- Richard has presented at conferences and at schools across North America. His work is focused on sharing free web-based resources that educators can use to enhance their students' learning experiences.
- Richard became a Google Certified Teacher in 2009. In 2010 he was the runner-up for ACTEM's (Association of Computer Teachers and Educators in Maine) educator of the year award. Tech & Learning Magazine named Richard one of their "people to watch" in their 100@30 30th Anniversary celebration (http://techlearning.com/article/26660).
- Richard was a high school social studies teacher for eight years before becoming a full-time writer and speaker. He currently stays involved in the classroom by teaching evening courses on a part-time basis.
Richard lives and works in the greater Portland, Maine area.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.