- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
RTI Frameworks: Proven Methods to Improve Behavior & Success Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
In many cases, disruptive behavior can be tied to a difficulty in learning. RTI frameworks have been proven to address these issues and rescue students from academic failure. How can RTI screening approaches and PBIS model interventions limit behavior issues and help your students succeed? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to create an RTI plan to fit the needs of your students
Discipline options with RTI & PBIS: What works best for your class
- Ways to implement universal screening: Which student fits in each tier?
- Strategies to effectively monitor the progress of each student
This practical 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the latest proven RTI strategies to curb discipline problems in order to enhance academic success.
- RTI Interventions: Strategies to Improve Behavior in Your Class
- Universal screening: Keys to detect at-risk students
- How to match intervention services to each student's needs
- Effective behavior plan design: What works & What doesn't
- Behavior Management: Using RTI & PBIS to Discipline Students
- Severe student behavior: How to overcome the challenges
- Time outs to physical restraint: Tips you can apply today
- Short vs. long term removal: What's best for your situation
- Measuring Student Progress: Best Tools for Educators
- Keys to creating customized intervention plans for each student
- Data based decision making: Is your intervention working?
- Moving forward: Determine if intervention should increase or decrease
Live Q & A session: Hear expert answers to all your RTI and behavior questions!
Dr. Jeffrey Sprague is a Professor of Special Education and Director of the University of Oregon Institute on Violence and Destructive Behavior. He directs federal, state and local research and demonstration projects related to positive behavior supports, response to intervention, youth violence prevention, alternative education, juvenile delinquency prevention and treatment, and school safety.
- Jeff is a contributor to "Early Warning, Timely Response," and the "1998, 1999, and 2000 President's Annual Reports on School Safety." In 1990 and 1997, Dr. Sprague coauthored the first guide to Functional Behavioral Assessment (O'Neill et al., 1997).
- He has written a book on Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design for school administrators. Jeff has authored a book on school safety with Hill Walker for Guilford Publications, and a book on School Wide Positive Behavior Supports with Annemieke Golly. In 2008 he published a book on Response to Intervention and Behavior Supports.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.