- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Evaluate & Control Student Threats: Procedures to Keep Your School Safe Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
This April will mark the 13th anniversary of the horrific shootings at Columbine High School. Unfortunately threats from students are still a very real problem today, and educators must diffuse these situations in a swift and effective manner. How can your school properly assess and manage these threats to protect your students and staff from potential danger? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Procedures for threat assessment to ensure your school remains safe
- Updating your policy: Solutions to manage student threats
- Legal implications of threats: When to involve police
- Keys to deal with vital issues specific to student threats
- Real world examples for case studies across the country
This 60 minute webinar will provide you and your staff with the necessary strategies to evaluate and control student threats, in order to provide the safest environment for your students and staff.
- Controlling Student Threats: Procedures that Work
- Threat Assessment Teams: How they work & who to include
- Response interventions: Keys to reacting quickly and decisively
- Getting police involved: Legal do's & don'ts for educators
- Solutions for student re-integration once the process is complete
- Implementing Policies: Actions You Can Take for a Safer School
- Updating your student handbook: What you need to include
- Keys to continuing education for first time responders
Dealing with parents: Communication strategies for tough situations
- How to Handle Critical Issues that Surround Student Threats
- Special education students: Do they present a greater risk
- School program design vs. District design: Key differences to know
- How to avoid liability: Case studies of real life examples
- Live Q & A session: Have your own student threat questions answered by our expert
Dr. Eric Frazer is a forensic psychologist in private practice in Connecticut. His work is devoted to forensic psychology consultations as a forensic evaluator, expert witness, and consultant to schools, businesses, and trial lawyers. Dr. Frazer has held a part-time faculty appointment at Yale University School of Medicine for the past ten years teaching and providing supervision to psychology fellows on various types of assessment.
- A special interest of Dr. Frazer's is school threat assessment. He has been a consultant for several school systems since 2002 after the US Department of Education and Secret Service provided formal training on school shootings and violence prevention. He regularly assist schools with in-service workshops, program design, and threat assessment evaluations of students involved in incidents of violence, bullying, texting, and other risk-related matters.
- Dr. Frazer recently authored the chapter, Threat Assessment in Schools, in the 2011 book Halt The Violence.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.