- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
EEOC Investigations: Strategies to Minimize Liability & Fight Back Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
An EEOC investigation is one of the most complex, disruptive and expensive events your company can face. How can you prevent EEOC claims or develop a comprehensive strategy to fight back, and resolve the matter using the limited resources your HR department has at hand? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- EEOC claims & investigations: Your prevention guide to minimize liability
- Keys to drafting an effective position statement in response to the EEOC
- Conduct an internal investigation: Techniques to avoid painful mistakes
- Document Retention: What do you need to keep for the EEOC?
- Best solutions to mediate the charges & settlement options
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will gain important information on how to prevent, manage and survive an EEOC investigation.
- Preventing & Dealing with EEOC Investigations: All You Need to Be Protected
- Prevention policies & solutions that keep you out of the EEOC radar
EEOC complaint procedures: What to know before it happens to you
- How to prepare your checklist for defenses & minimize liability
- What to Respond to Requests for Information & Write Your Position Statement
- Effective solutions for drafting an informative position statement
- Keys to successfully handling an onsite investigation
- Tips to prepare & handle witnesses for the EEOC investigation
- What information are you required to retain for the EEOC
- Problem Cases & Settlements: Effective Guidance for Your HR Department
- What does an EEOC determination mean to you?
- How to protect confidential information & avoid retaliation claims
- Effective methods to resolve or mediate charge & settlement options
- Question & Answer Sessions: Hear Your EEOC Questions Answered!
Don Benson, a partner in the Atlanta office of Hall Booth Smith & Slover, is a senior litigator with over twenty years experience in labor and employment law representing management clients in the avoidance, resolution and litigation of employment disputes. He has frequently appeared before federal and state courts across the country and before federal and state investigative agencies including: OSHA, the EEOC and the Department of Labor.
- Mr. Benson represents employers in the full range of labor and employment law issues including: discrimination, federal and state wage and hour law compliance, FMLA, Equal Pay, USERRA, ADA and HIPAA and privacy protections.
- Mr. Benson is a frequent speaker and trainer on a wide variety of employment law topics including: wage and hour compliance, enforcement of restrictive covenants, RICO/Immigration class actions, and FMLA compliance. He has been quoted in both USAToday and the Human Resources Report of BNA on employment issues raised by recent MRSA Staph infection outbreaks in the workplace.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.