- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Women's Leadership: Critical Skills for Business Networking Today Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
For women, successful networking is based on building strong relationships and rapport with people that will support you as you grow in your career. How do you develop these strong connections? In this exclusive 90-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn the skills to:
- Build your network and professional credibility
- Motivate people to want to help you - by bringing value to them
- Show people how they can most effectively help you
- Develop a networking process to get the results you want
- Bonus: Receive a "Commitment to Action Plan" as a tool for implementation.
This 90-minute program shows you the most effective ways to build relationships and to ultimately meet your professional goals. Participants will gain a deeper understanding of human behavior from the perspective of the DISC Model, and how to apply it for successful networking.
- Keys to Building a Strong Network that will Advance Your Career
- How to appreciate other behavioral styles
- Communicating with influence
- Bringing value to your relationships
- Becoming adaptable in relating to others
- Developing Your Networking Skills : Using the DISC Model
- How to apply the DiSC model to networking situations
- Using DiSC for communication
- Using the Disc model to meet your goals
- How to plan your commitment to action
- Understanding Your Professional Relationships Today
- How to analyze your network - where do you stand?
- Effectively evaluate your relationships - for better or worse
- Who's in your network, and how can they best help you?
- Live Question and Answer Session: Have your specific networking questions answered!
Meet Your Speaker, Michelle R. Donovan:
- Michelle is The Referability Expert and the owner of Referral Institute of Western Pennsylvania. Her first book, The 29% Solution: 52 Weekly Networking Success Strategies, which she co-authored with Dr. Ivan Misner (Founder of BNI), immediately hit #1 overall on Amazon.com and hit #3 on the Wall Street Journal's best seller's list. Soundview Executive Book Summaries has labeled the book, "one of the top 30 business books of the year."
- Michelle has presented at multiple local, national, and international conferences.
- She is best known for providing meaningful presentations that give audiences an uncommon application to common knowledge. Her ability to connect with the audience, while providing straightforward information, positions her as a crowd favorite.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
This program has been approved for 1 credit hour towards the WLC certificate through the Womens Leadership Certificate (WLC). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the WLC homepage at womensleadershipcert.com.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.