- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
“App Opportunity” Success: Key Steps to Amplify Customer Engagement Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
With the increase in technology-based marketing, now is the time to get on board with the "App Opportunity". With constant app downloads and extreme demand, mobile applications are continuously being developed to benefit the customer. How can you effectively market with these apps and boost potential customer engagement? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Keys to establish a competitive rank in the complex mobile app network
- How to utilize app user demographics: Age, gender, geography, devise usage
- Marketing strategy - How app based marketing can really boost engagement
Ways to profit & increase your customer base from the use of mobile apps
This informative 60-minute webinar will provide you with the marketing strategies needed to take full advantage of the "app opportunity" & increase customer engagement.
- Keys to App Opportunity Success: Take Full Advantage & Boost Relations
- How to integrate apps into media plans & measure their effectiveness
- Proven steps that help engage customers & attract their interest
- What categories of content show sustained growth over years
- Frequently Used Applications: How to Engage Customers Past the First Week
- What applications are most popular based on content category
- What are the best pricing strategies & Can your app be supported
- How apps engage & affect consumers on a day-to-day bases
- Techniques to Achieve Maximum Exposure To The Mobile Media Market
- Discover why using app demographics can impact your app effectiveness
- Tablets vs. Smartphones: Why both are changing the marketing world
- How to get your app found amongst all the chaos
- Live Question and Answer session: Have your specific app based marketing questions answered live by our expert speaker.
Kathryn Koegel , Chief of Insights at Primary Impact
- Kathryn is a media and marketing specialist who has worked in online, print, TV and now mobile media. She regularly contributes to Ad Age on topics such as interactive advertising and mobile marketing. She wrote a series of five special reports for Ad Age in 2011 on different aspects of mobile including couponing, commerce, metrics and location based services. They can be found at: http://adage.com/whitepapers/. The reports include market potential assessments, essential mobile usage statistics and case studies of how marketers are integrating mobile into the mix. Her seminal report for Ad Age on how brand marketers are using interactive media can be found at: http://adage.com/whitepapers/whitepaper.php?id=33. She regularly speaks about interactive and mobile media at forums such as Media Post's OMMA, Digiday events and Mobile Marketer Summits. She is a judge for the second year in a row at the GSMA Mobile Marketing Awards for 2012 and continues to contribute articles to Ad Age.
- She has held various marketing and communications positions in print, online television media companies including Conde Nast, US News & World Report and Gemstar TV Guide Television. At the height of the dot-com era, she was the VP of marketing for one of the first online ad networks, Phase2Media. She was the Director of Research & Industry Development for DoubleClick and created their first industry trend reports and many early reports on consumer behavior in respect to interactive media. In her consultancy, Primary Impact, she works with media and interactive marketing companies to help position them to the advertising market and turn their data into industry insights - clients include Phonevalley, The Weather Channel Mobile, FreeWheel TV, Placecast Location Based Marketing, PayPal, SK Telecom, CIMM (The Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement) and Pandora
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.