- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
iPads, Tablets & eReaders: Digital Strategies to Enhance K-12 Learning Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Even a single iPad can make a huge difference in your classroom. Implementing mobile devices and digital textbooks will reduce costs, enhance the learning environment and spark interest in your students. How can you effectively use these tools in your class to drastically improve the K-12 teaching and learning experience? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- iPads & tablets: How to use mobile technology for teaching & learning
- Sample lesson plans & projects that bring tablets & apps to life
- Top apps to excite & engage students across the curriculum
- Strategies for success when you don't have a 1:1 program
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with creative & interactive solutions to design successful instruction with the latest mobile devices & technology.
- Solutions to Use iPads, Tablets & Apps for Teacher & Student Success
- Strategies to better connect with students in a web-based environment
- Behavior Management: How iPads & tablets can help you at school
- Administrative tasks made easy: Apps & Tips to support your work
- Getting started: How to set a few rules that will make your life easier
- Top Apps for Student Learning & Engagement: All You Need to Know
- How iPad & web applications can improve student success
- Best iPad apps that engage students in and out of the classroom
- Effective ways to use tablets as interactive whiteboards & desktops
- Lesson Plans & Project Ideas: Enhance Teaching & Learning with Tablets
- Tips to design creative lesson plans tailored to individual learners
- Group vs. individual use: How tablets can encourage cooperative learning
- Keys to enhance picture & videos & track student growth using iPads
- Live Question and answer session-Have real-world issues addressed!
Kristin Redington Bennett is at the forefront of training educators to use mobile technology to teach students effectively and efficiently.
- Her practical research has focused on instructional design and formative assessment using mobile devices in K-12 classrooms.
- As a result, Bennett's training of elementary education candidates in the specific skills and technological fluency needed to support effective teaching and learning has allowed many Wake Forest graduates to be leaders in their schools, even as first-year teachers.
- An avid proponent of action research and frequent presenter at national conferences, Bennett's work and expertise work have been featured in The Chronicle of Higher Education, Learning and Leading, Teacher Education Quarterly, Campus Technology, Scholastic and Parenting Magazine.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.