- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Fundraising Goes Mobile: Strategies to Reach Smartphone & Tablet Users Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
As the number of your constituents accessing the internet via Smartphones, tablets and other mobile technology is growing, so is the need for you to provide a mobile strategy that meets the needs of your donors. What are the key points to consider when defining your mobile strategy? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- How do decide when it's time to go mobile
- Why a mobile strategy is critical to increase donations
- The various aspects of mobile & which tools are right for your cause
- How to implement small changes with little or no cost
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn how to develop a mobile strategy that is right for your nonprofit organization with easy ways to implement small changes with little or no cost.
- Defining Your Strategy - Pro's & Con's of Going Mobile
- What to consider when creating your mobile strategy
- Top 3 reasons to go mobile - what nonprofits need to know
- Important questions to ask when developing your mobile strategy
- Key Ingredients for a Highly Successful Mobile Strategy
- Defining your audience - what is the goal for your nonprofit
- Examples of easy-to-use mobile website features that work
- Tips for a well-designed site that informs donors & advances your cause
- Going Mobile: Ways to Implement Small Changes with Little Cost
- Resources available to learn & implement the mobile channel
- The right questions to ask vendors when investing in mobile technology
- How to approach potential partners & sponsors with mobile opportunities
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific mobile strategy questions answered.
Tonia Zampieri is Mobile Strategist for Atlantic BT and is an expert in how organizations can best leverage mobile technology to achieve business critical results.
Her expert knowledge in the Smartphone application and mobile web arenas, coupled with her extensive work leading strategic mobile content marketing campaigns, have granted her numerous speaking engagements and guest blogging opportunities.
- Prior to joining Atlantic BT, through her own start-up, she conceptualized and launched one of the first nonprofit mobile apps on iTunes in 2009. Tap-n-Give, previously available in the app store, delivered brand awareness, fundraising and supporter engagement to participating charities. The app and name were bought by her previous employer in 2010.
- Tonia's 10+ years in the corporate, nonprofit and entrepreneurial environments provides her with a unique blend of experience and ability to collaborate with almost any client.
- As Mobile Strategist for Atlantic BT, Tonia educates both prospects and clients on the value of a mobile strategy and the required mobile technology to take their goals to the next level. Internally, she supports the sales, technology and marketing teams to ensure our mobile products and services deliver desired results to our clients in this ever-evolving space.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.