- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Getting to the Root Cause: Tools to Fix Errors, Improve Quality Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Some problems just won't go away, despite how many times we try to fix them. To truly correct an issue, it's critical to get to the root cause of the problem to eliminate it, thus improving quality. In this 60-minute webinar program you and your team will discover ways to:
- Diagnose recurring problems to finally put an end to them
- Clearly define a problem in order to develop a lasting solution
- Use key root cause analysis tools utilized by leading Quality Managers today
- Select the best "tool" for resolving your unique quality situations
This practical 60-minute program will provide you and your colleagues with keys to maximize Root Cause Analysis as an effective tool to maintain your organizations quality standards.
- Getting to the True Root Cause of Problems & Errors
- Separating the real root cause from secondary causes
- Steps for identifying and defining the full problem
- The five "whys" you need to ask to get to the root cause
- Root Cause Analysis Tools for Your Organization
- Examples of Pareto, plus Run and SPC charts
- Using Fishbone diagrams to isolate the root cause
- Other tools: IS/IS Not exercise, safeguard analysis, change analysis
- Eliminating Recurring Problems that Hurt Quality
- When should you apply each of the root cause analysis tools?
- Developing your solution to stop errors that erode quality
- Tips for preventing future errors from occurring
- Question and Answer Session - Hear real-world root cause questions answered!
Mary McDonald is recognized as a leading speaker and authority on quality and process improvement. Her experience includes:
- CEO/CTO of The McDonald Group specializing in helping companies improve or establish management practices that yield reduced costs, improve market performance and increase customer satisfaction.
- Serving repeatedly as a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Examiner, and is recognized as a Project Management Master by Motorola.
- Member of the United States Technical Advisory Group for both the ISO 14001 and 9001.
- Author of two books: Integrating Quality, Environmental, and Health and Safety Systems; and Eliminating Speedbumps to Maximize Peak Performance.
- Over 25 years' experience in merging process and people by implementing process improvements for better bottom line results.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.