- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Don't Make Me Slap You: Customer Service Strategies to Handle the Screamers Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
STOP assuming that encounters with difficult customers are just 'Part of the Job'. Very few customers start-off as hostile and with some clever customer service they can be quickly pacified, creating repeat business & preventing employee headaches. Join us for this 60-minute webinar we you will discover:
- How to Stop the Most Volatile Customers From Losing Control
- 10 Things Every Service Rep Should Know When Dealing with Hostile Customers
- Keys to Effectively Deliver Bad News & Minimize Negative Backlash
- How to Keep Reps From Quitting: Avoid Loss of Loyalty From Hostile Interactions
If your service team can't handle an out-of-control customer, then the customer is gone and will take their business elsewhere. In this practical 60-minute webinar, will provide you and your colleagues with valuable customer service tools to handle angry and often hostile customers from.
- Laying the Framework - How to Handle the Problems of Angry & Irate Customer
- Tips to address cursing, yelling or otherwise intolerable behavior
- Know when to let customers vent - without totally melting down
- Keys to identify and deflect customer attempts to control you
- Treading Lightly - How to Effectively Take Control of the Conversation
- Ways to get the customer to stop talking, calm down and listen
- 20 powerful phrases to help you regain control of difficult conversations
- Strategies to assertively respond to yelling or cursing customers
- Strategies to Diffuse Angry Customers: Avoid Shooting Your Self in the Foot
- How to regain control of difficult situations using verbal self-defense tactics
- 3 comebacks for customers who try to intimidate with aggression
- Key to keep even the most volatile customers from losing control
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your difficult customer questions answered from our expert speaker.
Myra Golden runs Myra Golden Media, a customer service and public relations agency that specializes in strategic customer relations consulting designed and tailored for each client's needs.
- With more than 15 years of experience, Myra has developed a proven process that positions organizations to regain customer goodwill after even the worst has happened and to improve corporate reputations in the eyes of consumers through improved complaint response and more responsive customer service.
- Myra Golden Media specializes in a number of areas including customer recovery, customer loyalty, crisis management, call center training, and social media for customer service.
- Considered one of the pioneers for leveraging social media for customer service, she has helped hundreds of companies design and launch a comprehensive social media strategy for listening to and getting involved in online conversations about their brand and protecting corporate reputations online. Her Tweeting for Customer Service video and her in-demand Keynote "Social Media is the New Customer Service" has inspired hundreds of companies to explore and launch social media customer service strategies in order to immediately respond to gripes about their brands online.
- She is co-author of Beyond WOW, creator of 5 customer service eLearning suites that are used by corporations worldwide, and she is an active customer service blogger with thousands of corporate subscribers.
- Myra is known to "bring it" in her entertaining, highly interactive and memorable keynotes and training sessions.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.