- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
ISO 9001:2008: Using Best Practices in Your Quality Management Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
ISO 9001:2008 provides proven, straight-forward guidelines for cost reduction, productivity improvement and driving continual improvements. Whether or not your organization is required to be certified, ISO 9001 gives you a tool-box for tightening processes, fixing errors, and boosting customer satisfaction. In this 60-minute webinar you and your team will discover:
- Why ISO is the standard used by top companies today
- ISO best practices to improve quality in your facility
- How you can incorporate ISO guidelines into your QMS
- Real-life examples of companies implementing ISO practices
- Why you may want to seek certification - even if not required
This informative, 60-minute program will provide you and your team with a clear understanding of ISO 9001:2008 principles, and how organizations can use these proven practices to improve quality systems
- ISO 9001: Proven Framework for Quality Improvement
- Process orientation - ISO's approach to quality
- Making improvements incorporating key business functions
- Roadmap to take your company where it needs to go
- Creating effective Quality records
- Why ISO 9001? What's Working for Top Companies Today
- Reliable and tested Quality Systems with clear guidelines
- Standardization of processes to maintain improvements
- ISO documentation: Preserve standardization & best practices
- Building Audits into Your Quality Management Practices
- Audits: About the system in which people work, not the people.
- Audits should be narrative: Who, What, When, Where, How, or Why
- Empowerment of the workforce to identify potential quality exposures
- Live Question & Answer Session: Have you specific ISO 9001 questions answered
William A. Levinson, P.E., CPIM is recognized as a leading authority on applying lean principals to manufacturing and service industries. His experience includes:
- Principal of Levinson Productivity Systems P.C. that helps clients achieve their vision through lean, statistical and quality assurance methods.
- Author of several books including his most recent: "Henry Ford's Lean Vision: Enduring Principles from the First Ford Motor Plants" (Productivity Press, 2002) and "Lean Enterprise: A Synergistic Approach to Minimizing Waste" (ASQ Quality Press, 2002).
- His upcoming book from Taylor and Francis, "Lean Management System LMS:2012: A Framework for Continual Lean Improvement" introduces an unofficial standard and framework for lean manufacturing programs
- Developer and teacher of training programs covering all aspects of lean enterprise systems.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.