- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Pinterest 101: How Marketers Are Using Pinterest to Display Their Brands Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Pinterest is the newest power marketing platform taking Social Media by storm. With Pinterest growing by more than four-thousand percent in just six months, learn how your marketing efforts can benefit from all Pinterest has to offer. How can you discover the key strategies that are generating more leads, enhancing brands & creating more sales for businesses? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Keys to generate an appealing Pinboard that is addicting & engaging
- Pinterest basics - Effective ways to pin, re-pin to increase exposure
- Vital steps on how Pinterest can boost your brand & generate leads
- Pinterest copyright and terms of service standards - Do's & don'ts
- Ways to increase visibility to your target market
This can't-miss 60-minute Pinterest webinar will provide you and your colleagues with strategies that will boost your brand, engage more customers & increase overall traffic to your website.
- Pinterest Basics: Set Up Your Profile & Grab Your Markets Attention
- Keys to producing an enticing virtual Pinboard - Attractive & addicting
- Most effective ways to pin, re-pin, comment on and like other pins
Inviting Facebook & Twitter connections to follow your Pinterest account
- Marketing Strategies with Pinterest: Keys to Promote Your Brand
- Important steps on how Pinterest can promote your business
- Boost SEO: How to create backlinks & drive traffic back to your website
- Tips & tricks to boost your brand - Infographics, video & more
- How to grow your TRAFFIC and REVENUE with Pinterest
- Pinterest Legal Do's & Don'ts: Copyright and Terms of Service Standards
- Design, Copyright & Terms of Service: Know how to protect yourself
- How to define and execute your business Pinterest strategy
Frequent Term Updates: Key guidelines to keep your content safe
- Question and Answer Session: Have Your Specific Pinterest Questions Answered Live by Our Expert Speaker.
Sue Reynolds is the lead Social Media Analyst for R+L Carriers where she develops strategies for their social media efforts and oversees a team of company tweeters.
- Sue is also the owner of Carmine Media, a social media and website consultation and design firm. At Carmine Media, Sue offers seminars on web marketing and using social media for business along with complete web design.
- Reynolds holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Organizational Leadership and has worked in both traditional and non-traditional marketing and social media for more than 15 years. She is versed in the latest trends such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Foursquare, and LinkedIn, and with tools such as QR codes, third party social media applications and blog tools including complete CMS setup using WordPress.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.