- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Extended Learning: Blueprint to Develop Successful Out-of-School Programs Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Increased Learning Time programs can provide additional academic support and help close the achievement gap in your classroom. How can you utilize the time spent outside school to engage, enrich, and support your students? Join us for this 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Solutions to use out-of-school resources to enhance K-12 learning
- Effective guidance to create a successful out-of-school program
- How to communicate with parents to overcome barriers to participation
- Motivation & incentives: Keys to create the desire to learn outside of school
- Real K-12 program examples: Success stories to get your school up to speed
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the keys to developing a successful extended learning program to enhance student success.
- Expanded Learning Blueprint: Step-by-Step Instructions to Maximize Results
- Strategies to help align out of school time with in- school work
- Keys to develop a seamless interconnected learning environment
- Build success: How to enhance communication & get your staff involved
- Reach More Students: How to Build a Successful Out of School Program
- Best resources to tailor workload to your student's ability level
- Spark students interest with project based hand's on activities
- Best ways to use additional structured time with students
- Boost Your Program Success: Solutions to Improve Participation & Quality
- Get parents & teachers involved: Effective ways to promote your program
- Keys factors that maximize attendance & enhance participation
- Top solutions to provide incentives, monitor absenteeism & collaborate
- Live Q&A Session: Have Your Specific Questions Answered by Our Expert!
Kelly Stuart - Director of Dissemination for Doing What Works, a site that translates research based practices into practical tools that support classroom learning. From 2006-2010, Stuart worked as the Assistant Director of Dissemination at Developmental Studies Center (DSC), a nonprofit agency.
- She presented workshops and professional development for administrators, teachers, coaches, and after-school leaders throughout the United States and Latin America. Her work resulted in helping to expand DSC's curriculum into over 100,000 classrooms.
- In addition, while at DSC, Ms. Stuart served as the project manager for the New York Life After-School Initiative, a grant providing resources for academic enrichment programs and professional development to over 1,100 sites serving low-income youth.
- Prior to working at Developmental Studies Center, Stuart worked for the Success for All Foundation as the Director of Special Programs, developing Success 360 modules. She also served as the Area Manager overseeing Success for All program implementation in over 120 schools in California and Hawaii. Stuart began her career as an elementary school teacher.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.