- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Public Speaking for Nonprofits: Powerful Techniques to Win More Donors Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
According to most studies, people rank public speaking as their number one fear. What can you do to not only get past the anxiety of speaking in public but learn effective techniques to present a compelling message that promotes your nonprofit organization and wins donors to your cause? Join us for our live, 60-minute to discover:
Overcome your fear: Proven tips for calming your nerves on the spot
- Speaking strategies that incite passion for your cause
- Keys to prepare a better speech that increases your credibility
- Critical factors to maintain rapport
- Bonus: Free 30-minute phone consultation
In this practical, 60-minute video webinar, you and your colleagues will learn how to effectively communicate with your donors to increase passion and move them to donate to your cause.
- Getting Over the Fear of Speaking in Public: Keys to Success
- Useful techniques to overcome jitters speaking
- Tips to be a more natural, spontaneous and confident speaker
- Developing & Delivering a Good Speech: Strategies to Win Donors
- What are the 3 things every speaker needs to succeed?
- Effective ways to grab the attention of any audience and keep it
Strategies to deal with questions, surprise situations and hecklers
- How to Make Your Speech Interesting, Compelling & Memorable
- Beyond facts & figures: What to talk about & how to tell your story
- How to choose appeals that move listeners to action
- Keys to using your audience to prepare a better speech
- Live Question and Answer Session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker
Joe Waters is an experienced nonprofit professional and award-winning speaker on topics for nonprofit organizations including public speaking, cause marketing and social media.
- Joe taught Public Speaking at Penn State University as well as Babson College.
- When he's not speaking to audiences, Joe is the blogger behind the web's #1 cause marketing and sponsorship blog, Selfishgiving.com.
- Joe also runs the successful cause marketing training program Six Figure Cause Marketing.
- Joe's first book, Cause Marketing for Dummies, includes a chapter on the art of public speaking and is available online and in bookstores.
- Joe was Director, Cause & Event Marketing at Boston Medical Center for 7 years where he started BMC`s cause marketing program and oversaw a team of marketing, sales and event professionals.
- Joe is a contributor to The Huffington Post, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Mediapost, The Nonprofit Quarterly, Razoo.com, About.com, Forbes and Care2.com's Trailblazers for Good.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.