- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
The Flipped Classroom: Best Ways to Transform Students into Active Learners Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The "Flipped Classroom" is a popular approach for increasing student engagement by shifting class time from the passive transfer of information to more active and student-centered assimilation of learning. How can you bring this innovative method to your classroom? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Flipped classroom: Step-by-step guidance & essential elements to start today
- Top tips to start gradually by blending traditional & flipped approaches
- Easy & exciting strategies to flip your class
- Key technology tools for success: Videos & podcasts are just the beginning
- Real life K-12 examples: How to replicate the flipped classroom success
This hands-on, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with key elements & technology tools to effectively flip your classes, enhancing student interaction and enriching the teaching & learning experience.
- Flipped Classroom in K-12: Step-by-Step Guide for Teacher & Student Success
- Flipped classroom essentials: All you need to get started
- Start gradually: Effective ways to blend traditional & flipped approaches
- Adapt the model: How to create customized classes for your students
- Solutions to create your content & where to look for online resources
- Making the Switch: How to Introduce the Flipped Approach in Your Classroom
- Best technology tools for flipping your classroom
- Tips to engage students in the design & implementation
- Flipping without videos: Keys to foster students as self-directed learners
- What if your students don't have home internet access?
- Flipped Classroom Success: Critical Solutions to Enhance Teaching & Learning
- Best ways to leverage classroom time, content delivery & learning
- Get parents & administrators on board: Strategies to communicate the switch
- Expanding the model: How flippleverage ing fits with other educational approaches
Live Q&A Session: Have Your Flipped Classroom Questions Answered!
Peter Pappas is no stranger to education. In addition to his twenty-five years as a teacher, he has also served as a K-12 Director, and Assistant Superintendent for Instruction.
- For over twenty years, he has traveled throughout the country assisting school districts, state ed departments, leading educational organizations and companies to improve teaching and learning.
- His workshops and webinars are based on the premise that staff development should model what we expect to see in the classroom.
- For more background on Peter, glimpses into his thinking, and access to his instructional resources and publications visit peterpappas.com and follow him at Twitter @edteck.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.