- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
How to Develop Partnership Programs for Guaranteed Student Success Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Partnerships are no longer just a matter of public relations. They are part of district leadership, whole-school change, good school organization, improvement plans, and learning goals. What do these changes mean for policies and programs at the school, district, and state levels? Join us for this 60 minute webinar where you and your staff will learn:
- How to maximize student learning by strengthening school-home connections
Key components of school-based programs of family & community involvement
- Ways to increase family support to boost student achievement and performance
- Real world examples: Learning from successful partnerships already in action
This practical 60-minute, webinar will provide you and your colleagues with effective ways to increase family and community engagement to enhance student success.
- Community Connection: Keys to Purposeful Partnerships
- Beyond Compliance: How to maximize relationships with the community
- Build creative programs that foster meaningful engagement
Strategically organize community resources for student success
- Family Engagement: Solutions to an Effective Program Design
- Systematic and strategic approach to increase parental involvement
- Maximize student performance by sharing classroom data
- Shift to student centered systems to build family engagement
- Collective Collaboration: How to Ensure Your School Achieves Results
- Engage the community at local level to impact academic success
Keys to build a strong classroom community to support program goals
Proven methods to measure, evaluate, and refine results
- Live Q & A Session: Have your specific questions answered by our expert!
Maria Paredes - Senior Program Associate for the Comprehensive School Assistance Program at WestEd a research, development, and service agency that works with education and other communities to promote excellence, achieve equity, and improve learning for children, youth, and adults.
- As District Director of Community Education, Maria created Academic Parent Teacher Teams which were a model family engagement in education system that was recognized by the Harvard Family Research Project, and U.S. Department of Education
- She Pioneered the Parent Engagement Leadership of Arizona Consortium, which provides Arizona leaders and educators with information and guidance on family engagement in education, and spearheaded the creation of a Family Engagement Specialist Certificate, now available at Rio Salado College for school-parent liaisons.
- She has worked in partnership with the Center for the Future of Arizona, Helios Education Foundation, Flamboyan Foundation, Arizona State University, Arizona Parent and Information Resource Center, and Rio Salado College to deliver training in family engagement to principals, teachers, parent liaisons, and education agencies across Arizona and Washington, D.C.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.