- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Promoting Biliteracy: Strategies to Maximize Program Effectiveness Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Mastering a second language is a vital skill for student's success, but you see your resources for biliteracy programs and student participation declining day after day. How can you overcome these obstacles with an effective foreign language program that enhances your school's profile and student's chances for future success? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will learn:
- How to implement an effective biliteracy program in your school
- Keys to motivate & engage students during the learning process
- Low cost strategies that increase retention & enhance fluency in the classroom
- Getting parents on board: Communication keys for success
- Real world examples of biliteracy programs that are working today
This practical 60-minute, webinar will provide you and your colleagues with real life strategies to implement a more effective and efficient biliteracy program in your school.
- Step-by-Step Guide to Maximize Your Biliteracy Program Effectiveness
- Practical, real life solutions to promote biliteracy success in your school
Creative ways to motivate & enhance student engagement
Keys to focus on real life communication to enhance proficiency
- Adapting the Classroom: 21st Century Language Learning Strategies that Work
- Tips to meet student's needs with differentiated tasks & instruction
- Spark students interest with shift to learner-centered classrooms
- How to use technology to boost foreign language learning & understanding
- Communication, Collaboration & Creativity: What it Takes to Succeed
- Connect culture & values to further develop student understanding
- Flexible and adaptive solutions to overcome learning barriers
- Get parents & staff involved: Effective communication strategies
- Live Q&A Session: Have your specific Biliteracy questions answered by our expert
Mary Cazabon, Ed. D. - Senior Program and Research Associate for WestEd a research, development, and service agency that works with education and other communities to promote excellence, achieve equity, and improve learning for children, youth, and adults. Cazabon's background as a researcher and practitioner enables her to deliver technical assistance to schools, districts, and state departments of education. She brings experience in design and inception of innovative research-based programs for second language learners through well-designed foreign and dual language models.
- Directed the Cambridge (MA) Public School District Field Initiative Bilingual Research Project funded by the U.S. Office of Educational Research and Improvement. The study focused on how second language learners acquire bilingualism and proficiency in two languages and cross-cultural competencies.
- Mary has conducted numerous studies and directed the five year Cambridge (MA) Public School District Bilingual Education Reform Project that helped the district develop responsive and inclusive programs integrating language minority and majority students in dual-language environments.
- Award winning educator who has served as an expert witness in legal issues dealing with culturally and linguistically diverse students. Has presented at numerous regional and national conferences, and is a member of many educational associations including the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL).
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.