- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Clean Up Your Master Vendor File: Minimize Errors, Stop Fraud Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
When was the last time you cleaned your master vendor file? How can you make your master vendor file strong enough to prevent duplicate payments and fraud? Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Ways you can avoid duplicate payments from being made
- Best practices to keep your vendor file efficient and useful
- Key internal controls that prevent errors and fraud
- How to ensure you are compliant with all the latest regulations
- Bonus Added value Excel worksheet examples included
- Guidelines for Handling Accounts that are Costing Your Organization
- Keys to eliminate duplicate payments, fraud & overburdened master files
- Common mistakes with vendors - and how to avoid them
- Are you sure your vendors are real? Keys to TIN matching programs
- Reduce Costly Errors and Dramatically Reduce Your Processing Time
- Ways to find and recoup monies paid to suppliers by mistake
- How can you guard against vendor billing schemes?
- What should and shouldn't be in key data forms
- Top Report Techniques in Excel & Access: Eliminate Dormant Accounts
- How to use Excel as audit software for vendor cleansing & analysis
- Run key reports that regularly identify fraud exposures: Which are best?
- Added value-Excel worksheet examples included
- Live Q&A Session: Have your specific master vendor files questions answered!
Richard B. Lanza, president of Cash Recovery Partners LLC, is a certified public accountant and certified fraud examiner who has authored 13 publications and training courses, as well as more than 75 articles, focused on fraud detection, cost recovery, and auditing software.
- He has been recognized by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners for Outstanding Achievement in Business for his work on Proactively Detecting Fraud Using Computer Audit Reports. He has also been recognized in the AICPA's Audit Standard 99 (AU316) for his work with Management Antifraud Programs and Controls. His most recent title from Wiley & Sons titled Cost Recovery: Turning Your Accounts Payable Department into a Profit Center helps organizations create internal savings using simple proven techniques.
- Rich's expertise is helping companies of all sizes meld cost recovery and fraud detection to identify their hidden financial assets, mostly using technology. Rich's nearly two decades of experience in audit technology and recovery auditing has made him a leader and authority in these areas. For more information on Rich, please see his web site at www.richlanza.com.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.