- Audio DVD's and CD's:
EPA Spill & Release Reporting Requirements: Practices to Keep You Compliant Audio Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The top priority of EPA's Emergency Management program is to eliminate any danger to the public and the environment posed by hazardous substance releases and oil spills. Any facility responsible for a release or spill is required to notify the federal government when the amount reaches set limits. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your team will learn:
- When EPA says a spill or release must be reported
Reporting oil spills v. hazardous substance releases
Reporting requirements for various environmental statutes
Who qualifies under the federally permitted release exemption
This 60-minute program provides clear guidelines to keep your facility compliant with hazardous substance release and oil spill reporting requirements contained in federal environmental programs.
- Spill & Release Reporting Requirements & Guidelines
- Hazardous substances covered and the reportable quantities
- What is -and is not- classified as a release to the environment
- Which agencies to notify - and when to report
- How to handle hazardous substance mixtures
- Reporting Requirements for Federal Environmental Statutes
- CERCLA & EPCRA reporting for releases of hazardous substances
- Understanding Stormwater, RCRA, NPDES & DOT regs
- Clean Air Act and additional federal reporting requirements
- Oil Spill Reporting: What's Required for Facilities Today
- Federal programs requiring reporting of oil or petroleum releases
- Which ones apply to ASTs and which to USTs?
- What quantities of oil and petroleum releases are reportable?
- Impact of the CERCLA petroleum exclusion on reporting
- Live Question & Answer Session - have your specific release reporting questions answered
Expert Rolf von Oppenfeld is a leading authority on environmental compliance regulations. His experience includes:
- 28 years of practicing environmental law. He is currently with Team for Environmental, Science and Technology Law (TESTLaw) Practice Group, a national environmental law practice.
- Work for EPA headquarters in both the Superfund and Hazardous Waste enforcement programs
- Negotiating and litigating hazardous, universal and other waste cases around the country.
- Counseling clients on waste management and compliance issues, and performing confidential compliance audits
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.