- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Records Management for Admins: Best Practices for Today's Top Professional Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
A disorganized filing system, messy desktop and lack of sensitivity to corporate data can keep your company exposed to costly fines & liability putting your credibility at risk. To stay organized, accurate and most important compliant, it's essential that today's administrative professionals maintain an effective records management system. Please join us for an updated 60 minute webinar where you will discover:
- Ways for leveraging technology to create efficient filing systems
- Easy guidelines to determine and avoid legal risks to stay compliant
- Tips to boost efficiency & make filing less of a "chore"
- Strategies to revamp an ineffective system
In our 60-minute program, you'll learn records management skills to protect your company from potential risk & non-compliance, while taking your record management expertise to the next level.
- Keys to Develop an Effective Records Management System
- Out with the old & in with the new: tips to explore your electronic options
- Basic guidelines for identification & care of different categories of records
- Make filing less of a chore: keys to implement a quick simple system
- Effective Do's & Absolute Don'ts of Records Management
- Keys to improve process quality: electronic vs. paper & how to handle each
- Follow legal policy: mitigate compliance and litigation risk
- Strategies for successfully maintaining files: establish policies and procedures
- Decrease Costs: Save Time, Money & Stress
- Tips to avoid setbacks: strategies for designing a "disaster recovery" plan
- Keys to extra effective protection: reduce the risk of a successful attack
- Tactics to avoid frustration & disorganization: save time and get more accomplished
Tracy Campbell Parks, Principal and Founder, Simplicated, LLC
- Tracy is a gifted, engaging and enthusiastic leader, speaker, and experienced trainer, passionate about developing and delivering innovative and practical solutions and imparting skill development to help clients manage information more efficiently.
- Working industries and in the public/private sector clients she is equally passionate about her work with the solo-preneuer, individual knowledge worker, small business owner or Fortune 500 client. Tracy is a CPES (Certifacross ied Productive Environment Specialist) and certified master trainer for Cohesive Knowledge Solutions a company specializing in email, and electronic filing efficiencies
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.